APPLYING EYESHADOW FOR YOUR EYE SHAPE

Hello fashionista,

With all the beautiful make up palettes I talked about in my Summer makeup post I've been meaning to share this with you ladies for a couple of weeks now, but with all the photos I've got saved on my iPhone and iPad I couldn't find my screenshot at first, but here I am now sharing it with you tonight.
I've been on a little writters block lately, because I've been doing my best to come up with posts to keep ypu guys engaged with my content and I've scheduled upcoming posts for the whole month and will work harder on sticking to it then I have in the past LOL I promise you that ladies.

APPLYING EYESHADOW FOR YOUR EYE SHAPE

I don't own the rights to this photo I screenshoted this from Pinterest from makeup.com's page but the info I've done research on for awhile so these are 100% my own opinions and advice on this topic.



1. Monolid eyes
If you have eyes shaped like this, these have a cat like shape and are perfect for winged shape eyeliner paired with a good amount of mascara. Blend a colorful eyeshaow on top of the eyeliner to make it really pop and bring out the color of your eyes

2. Downturned eyes
The best thing to do is use eyeliner only on the top part of your eyelid, blend it out to create definition  simce blending eyeshadow above the crease can make it come out a little messy. Use a different eyeshadow shade on the crease for a contour and be sure to use a natural tone that adds brightness.

3. Round eyes (This is my eye shape)
It makes your makeup come out even better when you put eyeliner on both the top and bottom of the eyelid and blending it out with a popping eyeshadow to add somw drama. If you have blue or green eyes try a bronze eyeliner, with brown eyes try plum or purple eyeliner and with hazel eyes try a deep green.

4. Almond eyes
You can use any eyeshadow look you want! But when you use more then one shade make sure to really blend the colors to make it look flawless. Blending is key when applying eyeshadow to your eyelids and it's the number one technique professional makeup artists swear by.

Thank you for continuing to read my blog posts and I hope you enjoyed my post today. The verse of the day, from Proverbs 19:21 says There are many device's in a man's heart, nevertheless the counsel  of the Lord, that shall stand. Take make up risks don't doubt how you will like or look trying something new just do it ! I bet you will love it.

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #EyeshowForEyeShapes #MakeupAddict

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD