FASHION HAUL: MY NEW FAVORITE STORE

Hello fashion dolls !

With all the stuff I mentioned in previous posts going on I was focused on family situations and now I finally can focus on sharing fashion content πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’― and I’m happy to bring you two looks from a new boutique that opened up near my neighborhood that I need to share with you today. I’m so in love with their inventory and they recently just opened their location, but after talking with the owner I discovered they first got established by selling items on Instagram, I will share their info at the end of this post. I’m always talking about taking fashion risks, so I took a HUGE leap into the risk pool πŸ’― and got something a little bit out of my comfort zone with a πŸ‘πŸ½ from hubby, hope you enjoy it.

LOOK #1: BOHEMIAN STYLE

I’ve finally got some palazzo pants and I love them !. This isn’t the fashion risk I left that for last πŸ’― not going to give it up to quickly now ladies gotta keep you wondering about my cannon ball πŸ’£πŸ’¦ into the risk pool LOL 🀣.

    


    


LOOK #2: TWO PIECE SET IN RISK POOL πŸ’―πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️ 

If you’ve been following me for awhile you guys know I love crop tops and two piece sets. But this one is on a different level for me LOL thats why I said that I cannon balled πŸ’£into the fashion risk pool with this one. I really love how it looks on me and it’s motivation to not worry about how I look no bodies opinion matters just my own, because if I don’t like it then I’m returning it πŸ’―. 

  


 

The only thing my hubby did suggest was to put another crop top underneath to not expose to much of my cleavage area so I did. Here are all details on what I have on in these photos:

Look #1= Outfit: Sugar Rackz
Heels: Sheiks

Look #2= Outfit: Sugar Rackz
Heels: BCBG

Follow Sugar Rackz on Instagram @sugarrackz or check out the website sugarrackz.com they have the cutest clothes and heels so be sure to check them out. I hope you enjoyed my post today, stay tuned for more fashion content coming soon!. Take a cannon ball πŸ’£ fashion week this week it will turn out stylish.

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #CannonBallRiskTaker #SugarRackz

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’• 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD