BACK TO SCHOOL: KINDERGARTEN EDITION

Hello Fashionistas !,

This year is my daughter’s first time going to school since early head start about 2-3 years ago, I know your thinking “Damn Chrystal!” 🤣 it actually sounds worse then it is. We have been homeschooling her since she exited out of early head start, because at that time we felt that was best for her education until we could find the best school for her to attend. Nevaeh is very smart and catches on quickly and I’m happy we decided to homeschool for a few years before she was ready to go back to a actual school campus or more like until we were ready 💯 for her to go back on her own and I have to admit although I’m happy she’s back on a campus the Mom in me misses her being at home 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s growing so fast it’s a bit scary for me, but I’m proud of the young lady she is now.

NEVAEH’S KINDERGARTEN EXPERIENCE

I really love her school, it’s a science academy and although she’s only 5 years old they gave her a Eureka math book for homework, when they introduce science the teacher brings snails and worms into class, and they also have a great reading and writing curriculum. I’m excited to watch her expand her knowledge and see how much she enjoys in all the subjects they will be covering this semester.
Nevaeh is a very talkative and friendly person which she gets mostly from me LOL💯 so it’s no surprise that she made 2-3 friends on her first day of school and she comes home telling me how much fun she has with those new friends during recess, it’s the cutest conversation ever.



  


        


 


      


   

  


     

  

    

NEVAEH OUTFIT BREAK DOWN

1. Leopard floral dress and crop jean jacket 

2. Unicorn sequins top and rainbow unicorn leggings

3. JoJo Siwa high top sneakers and backpack 

4. Cat & Jack uniforms 
Her school is a uniform campus, but they have a waiver parents can sign for students to not have to wear them,  but I wanted her to alternate so I signed the waiver to keep her cute clothes cute because she is a mini fashionista and doesn’t want any new clothes getting to dirty or messed up 🤦🏽‍♀️💯.

She has been working on writing her own name at home and I’m so proud of her 👏🏽 although she was a little skeptical at first she was able to get through it letter by letter and even did a celebration dance afterwards.

 

I think her going to Kindergarten is harder for me to transition into then it is for her, she always has a smile on her face when I leave her in the cafeteria for breakfast at school and again when I watch outside the gate as she walks in line with her class to her classroom. I’m slowly getting use to it and this is my first kid I’m putting through school since my oldest Drayton lives with his Dad in Arizona I didn’t have a chance to do all this with him, but at least when my youngest Tony II starts it won’t be so challenging for me 😩💯. Thank you for reading and I can’t wait to share more with you. 

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #Kindergarten2019 #SorensonScienceAcademy 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD