NFL 2019 UPDATES & INFO

Hello fashionistas !,

Football preseason has finally started and I'm super excited that football is here ! As you all know I'm a huge football fan and I never miss a Broncos game. This season I promise to not miss a gake day report, because last year I missed a few reports LOL so thats my game day goal I need to stick with.
I've got some new Broncos gear to show off and I can hardly wait to share it with you ladies/gents but  the big reveal wont be released until the regular NFL season game the Broncos play vs Raiders.

NFL UPDATES: BRONCOS ROOKIE ROSTER

1. Noah Fant tight end from Iowa
2. Dalton Risner guard/corner from Kanas State
3. Drew Lock quarterback from Missouri
4. Dre'mont Jones defensive tackle from Ohio State
5. Justin Hollins linebacker from Oregan
6. Juwann Winfree wide receiver from Colorado
7. Alijah Holder cornerback from Stanford

BRONCOS AND CONTRACTING A UNDRAFTED PLAYER 2018

Phillip Lindsay was a undrafted free agent player signed to the team last season and ge made history as the first rookie to be placed into the pro bowl his first year on the team. For the 2019 season Lindsay has signed a 3 year contract earning a $201k bonus until 2021 and I'm sure he has some more records he will brrak this season, which I can hardly wait to witness for myself.

NFL REGULAR SEASON

Week#1 begins September 5th at 5:20 pm with Packers vs Bears. My Broncos play their first game September 9th at 7:20 pm vs Raiders and I am super excited to get the season started !.

NFL UPDATES IN THE NEWS

ANTONIO BROWN'S FOOT INJURY
Wide receiver Antonio Brown who was traded during off season from the Steelers has now joined the Raiders, but he continues to be dissruptive by missing a big portion of training camp and practice during off season since being traded. His foot injury has finally be revealed to be the result of severe frostbite, that unfortuantely for him has limited his participation in practices with his new team. It is reported that Brown was using a whole body cryotherapy machine  that closes around your body and exposes you to extremely cold dry air for 2-3 minutes. Antonio went into thw cryochamber without wearing the proper footwear that caused his frostbite. It's unknown how long he will be unable to play with the regular season quickly approaching, he has stage 2 frostbite which usually takes six weeks to be determined.

MORE ANTONIO BROWN DRAMA
He is allegedlly threatening to quit playing football if he is allowed to wear his old helmet, that he hass worn for 10 years and wants to keep wearing instead of the newer midel helmets approved by the NFL. Brown had a two hour conference with the league to discuss why he should be able to keep wearing his old equipment, he claims debates that the new model helmet will effect his vision and it's reported by local news stations that he has filed a grievance with the NFL over his helmet request. I agree that Antonio is a great player, but what I dislike about him is his lack of respect for the team he is on he started this whole selfish movement when he was a Steelers player missing practice because he felt like thats something he can do due to him being a top ranking player. If your on a team be mindful and respectful of everyone plus this organization has supported you during your whole career and you show little to no respect to them like your ungreatful thats highly disrespectful boy byeeeee.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to sharing more NFL updates on games with more Antonio Brown news. Thank you for showing my blog so much love I always appreciate any feedback feel free to leave comments or email me directly my contact info is on my Contact me page.

#NFLSeason #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #BRONCOSLIFESTYLE

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD