DATE NIGHT: 4 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Hello Fashion dolls,

Yesterday was my 4 year wedding anniversary and we went out for dinner as a family, which is kind of our thing LOL and I love bringing the kids with us it makes our special dates even more enjoyable.  We had plans to have dinner at a nicer restaurant Olive Garden, but unfortunately our Lyft driver canceled our ride when he was 2 minutes away 🤦🏽‍♀️ so we went to Denny's instead which is fine, because I ate something new that was sooooo good the spicy chicken sizzlin skillet. It’s a great feeling knowing I’ve got a great husband who loves me, protects me, prays with/for me, teaches me numerous different things and puts up with me when I’m being complicated or stubborn af LOL.

FAMILY DINNER DATE

We all wore blue outfits to dinner and we definitely turned heads, our kids are our exact twins!. Sometimes people think Nevaeh and Tone are twins since they look so alike, people even think Tone is a girl at times because he has twists in his hair but I nicely tell them he’s a boy LOL.


  

 

ANNIVERSARY APPLE MUSIC PLAYLIST

1. Anniversary by Toni Tony Tone
2. Neva end by Future
3. Remedy by Adele
4. Love song by Adele
5. Solider of love by Sade
6. No ordinary love by Sade
7. Love on the brain by Rihanna
8. You da one by Rihanna
9. Promise by Jagged Edge
10. Walked outta heaven by Jagged Edge 
11. Dance for you by Beyonce
12. Believe in me by Ryan Destiny from Star
13. No one by Alicia Keys
14. If I ain’t got you by Alicia Keys
15. Ready for love by India Arie
16. Brown skin by India Arie
17. Bad for you by Meek Mills & Nicki Minaj
18. Stay by Rihanna
19. Breathless by Jude Demorest & Luke James
20. Die for you by The Weekend
21. Peaches and cream by 112
22. Loveeeesong by Rihanna

I hope you enjoyed my post and I look forward to bringing you more great content in the upcoming days. Take fashion risks, smile, be happy, be yourself and never give up! Your in control of your path in partnership with God live your best life at any level good or not ideal it’s all in the word of divine purpose. 

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #WeddingAnniversaryDate #MatchingOutfits 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD