BLACK HISTORY MONTH SPOTLIGHT DAY #3

 Hello Fashionistas,

I'm happy to have been sharing my thoughts and personal stories about all of the empowering people, and it really got me thinking about the way I've impacted those I've met in my own life. So I'm going to come up with a short blog series that is dedicated to testimonials from those I've impacted in some sort of way. I intend to leave a lasting impact on the world by empowering people to overcome obstacles that are meant to break you down, show them that your capable and will prove them wrong. 


                                                        EMPOWERING SPOTLIGHT

Kamala Harris 

Although she was criticized for her previous decisions she made as state attorney general, some of her work against police brutality and the anti-truancy policy she was responsible for defending or opposing.  She has spent her whole career in politics and it didn't shock me to much when she decided to run for President in the 2020 election, because she was willing and able to get the job done.

She made history becoming the first Female, African and Asian American to become Vice President and I was so happy to be able to see a Black Woman in such a high position of authority where many would think twice about it happening simply because she was African American.

My Daughter and Step Daughter have someone they could look up to and know that if they want to run for president some day that it's not a hopeless dream or out of their reach, because Kamala made it a possibility for little black girls worldwide.

She is impactful to me, because when I was growing up I was always stereotyped. looked at as good but not good enough and was always picked on by other mean kids at school. I never had anyone to look up to the way my Daughter can with Kamala and other African American Women trailblazers making History in their own right. 

Kamala thank you for never giving up and always doing what your heart desired, because if you didn't little black girls would have to dream about being president in silence instead. Thank you for allowing my Daughter and step Daughter to see someone who looks like them representing this country and also for standing up for what's right without ceasing because you know its the right way to get U.S residents the best results possible. 

I've never wanted to become President or VP, but Kamala has inspired me more to push for my dream and to keep my head forward on that exact goal no matter what my odds are. This couldn't have come a better time with all the cuts and fails the Black community has been given these past few years and having someone in our corner is beyond important to the entire world not just Black people.  


Thank you for rocking with me during this empowering series and tomorrow stay tuned for another history making Woman that made me proud to be who I am. Keep God first and stay blessed ladies.

                    #BlackHistoryMonth #EmpoweringIndividuals #ImpactfulStories
                        
                            
                                                FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD