BLACK HISTORY MONTH SPOTLIGHT DAY 6

 Hello Fashionistas,

Today I wanted to do something different and give the spotlight to black owned businesses that I believe you should try out and keep a eye out for, because these CEO's are on the rise and need our support. Balancing life and work has turned out to be very challenging lately and has put me behind on posting once again, but I will continue to do my best not to miss another day of this Black History Month series. 

I'm doing research on local black owned businesses and will do more posts like this to shed more light on those who are more then worthy of spreading the word about. It's important to me to support those who look like me and teach my kids to never forget to support those who represent what your culture is.

BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES IN THE SPOTLIGHT


CROWN & HOPS BREWERY 

Founded by Teo Hunter and his wife Beny Ashburn their beer company is in Inglewood CA and it is taking the brewing industry by storm, because they have began a movement along with having their brewery that can create equality in the beer brewing industry. Their Inglewood location is remarkable, because it has so much wide open social spaces that can hold events and I love the vibes that the environment embodies, because to me it promotes a family setting where you can drink beer and enjoy yourself with like minded and chill people. I promised my husband that we would go get him some of their beer, but I don't drink beer so I won't be trying that LOL but I still will do a post about his review. 

Tribe beauty box 

Founded by CEO Bili Balogun this is a beauty subscription box company that not only is run by black women but the items that are given are curated from women owned beauty brands. Bili's vision for her brand was to help their customers find "the next best thing" (which I quote from the FAQs and policies) from other female owned businesses. I love everything about this brand not just the service that it provides but also the movement and message that the brand owner advocates for, because it's important to bring awareness to those who are doing amazing things whether that be in your own endeavors or someone you come across on Instagram peer support goes a long way. I definitely will be ordering my first box soon and will be sure to share that experience with all of you ladies so keep an eye out for that as well.



Effie's paper


Founded by Kayln Johnson, her website is welcoming and gets right to business LOL as you see from the above photo its the first thing you see when you enter the website and I love it!. Something that I really do enjoy as well is that the brand has so much variety to choose from, the following are a few of the different categories of products offered: Desk accessories, coffee cups and apparel. I've already decided what I want to buy and of course I will share that with you as well LOL it's going to be challenging deciding what to buy first and how many items to get all at once. 


Pardo Naturals 

 
 Founded by CEO Rita Rodgers-Pardo and this brand is AMAZING all the products are exactly what I've been looking for and will definitely be sure to order everything I need in a bulk order because it's essential to my health and wellness goals I want for myself and my family.
I love that everything is made from all natural ingredients and one thing that stood out the most to me was the eco home and cleaning/ pet friendly products because we have a dog and the kids are always running around with him in the house so those would help me keep things safe and clean for them.
Also there is an service that the brand provides that is classes to teach you how to make natural products and I think that's amazing because helping others do anything is fulfilling.


Delali Robinson cosmetics 

Founded by Adodo Delali-Robinson. This is a brand that openly celebrates women of color and promotes enhancing your natural beauty with their products and showing off your  new found confidence. I really like the color schemes with the eyeshadow palettes and lip glosses, nude has always been a shade that I've wanted to try and I think this may be the time I actually buy a lip gloss and try it out, because normally I don't wear colored lip gloss it's just not my thing. 
What I love is that it's vegan friendly, paraben free, gluten free and cruelty free products and of course the message/movement they are advocating for also inspires me as well and I can hardly wait to make my first order. 

It was fun getting to see these black owned businesses websites and getting to know more about their brands. I truly hope that you go support these businesses whether that be online or in their store fronts lets make it a habit/routine to buy from black owned businesses and not only during black history month but year round!. Thank you for reading and continuing to come back, it means so much that you ladies continue to show me so much love and support. Stay blessed and keep God first ladies.

#BlackOwnedBusinesses #SupportBlackOwnedBusinesses #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD