FASHION WEEK UPDATE #1: SORRY 4 THE WAIT

Hello Fashion Dolls, I know that I'm a little behind in posting about New York fashion week, but today Ive got a few pictures from fashion week to share with you today, I know it's not much that I'm posting but since I'm so behind in posting this my slow startin point LOL.

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK: CELEB FASHION WEEK SWAG LIST #1
♥I've seen a few pictures from fashion week, but forgot save em so I can share em with you LOL so these are the one's I'm going to share today.

BELLA THORNE: She has unique and age appropriate fashion sense and the crop top set she wore to Jeremy Scott fashion week show is cute.
I like the graphic print used for the crop top set and it looks good on her fitting her body type as well as making a fashion statement with the bold graphic printed set. LOVE THIS LOOK. #FASHIONSWAG

CHRISTINA MILLIAN & SISTER: I think the kumono floral dress that she's wearing is super cute and she looks vey nice, it fits her well.
Christina's sister looks nice as well wearing my favorite color PINK LOL her whole look is amazing and she looks nice to.

NICKI MINAJ'S FASHION WEEK WARDROBES

1. Crop top set

♡Navy blue and baby blue blend well together and Nicki's skin tone really pops with these two different shades of blue. Nicki is known to have that WOW factor when it comes to her fashion, because she puts together unquie pieces for one outfit and this fashion look is amazing on her. I enjoy her new style a little more then her stage costumes/wigs, but no matter what she wears I'm still her biggest fan (*^﹏^*).

2. Leather long sleeve dress

♡Maroon is a nice color and looks great on Nicki. I like this look and it's good to see that she does like to wear nice regular clothes that also suit her body type well.

3. Printed maxi dress

♡Bold prints are in my opinion one of the main type of clothing material that Nicki really rocks the best, because we are use to seeing her in these really unique and slightly awkward looking printed outfits. This is my fsvorite outfit for Nicki Minaj at fashion week, because I'm a print girl myself LOL and she looks flawless as usual in the dress.


RIHANNA'S FASHION WEEK WARDROBES

1. White doll dress

♡This is a adoreable dress and Rihanna looks amazing rocking it on the red carpet, although she is known for risky outfits and showing off a lot of her body this is the fashion she should continue to wear, because she looks outstanding.

2. Black deep v neck dress

♡I'm not a huge fan of wearing deep v necklines like this, but it looks great on her LOL and she still can be he free spirit open woman that she is since she's still showing off some skin.

3. Crop top set

♡I LOVE crop tops and this outift is cute, she could've dressed it up some more with glam jewelry at least LOL, but she still looks amazing in it as she always does in anything she wears even sweats are flattering on Rihanna LOL.

IF I'M FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO ATTEND FASHION WEEK SOME DAY

♡I would have a fashion melt down LOL, because my passion for fashion, clothes, shoes and accessaries flows through me like a lightening bolt, so if I did attend the fashion week events it would cross something off my buketlist. With all the amazing fashion that goes in and out of the fashion week tents every year I think it would be hard for me to decide what to wear to fashion week, because everyone attending the event are all dressed in top notch fashion, but I'm confident that I would put together something chic and stylish to wear for the whole fashion week event.

I'm aware that bloggers get picked for sampling products, free merchandise, attend shows, attend fashion events and attend huge fashion interviews and it's my personal goal to apply myself well enough into my passion for fashion so that some day I to can be picked for one of those fashion career starting opportunities that God will bless me with when the time is right. But until that day comes I will go hard for my career goals and my passion for fashion motivates me to do my best to get where I should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed my first set of New York fashion week photos, I will share more once I get another chance and I'm sure your going to love those as well. Keep being fashion forward dolls and always rock the socks off the fashion haters who think they know more about what you should be wearing the you do LOL. PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD