MY FASHION STATEMENT WEEKEND

Hello fashion dolls,

I decided to switch up my style a little this past week for Labor day weekend, I was rocking the casually dressy style so I could try out some trends I've been waiting to pull off.

As I mentioned is a past post that I was pregnant, I had my daughter 1 month ago, and her name is Nevaeh. Becoming a Mom a second time is awesome and I love my kids a lot, but sometimes even us moms need a little TLC and to feel pretty/attractive. So I put together 3 outfits that any Mom would feel pretty and attractive wearing.

MY WEEKEND IN CUTE OUTFITS
-*I love to dress nice and be sophisticated so Labor day weekend was my time to dress up since we were going to do a few things with family to celebrate.

TANK TOP, VEST, BELT WITH WHITE SWEATS AND SNEAKERS
-*I was wearing Jean shorts at first but changed into sweats during the night because it was cold when we went out for a drive that night. I love this vest and belt trend and I'm going to put together more pieces with it.

I got this whole outfit from two department stores factory 2 u and Ross, but the sweats are from my son for a Christmas gift in 2013.

MAKE UP OF CHOICE= I wore brown with gray eye-shadow, purple eyeliner and a little foundation

SHOES OF CHOICE = Black with pink stripes Adidas

ZEBRA PRINT LOVE CROP TOP WITH MAXI SKIRT

In my opinion red and brown are a perfect double color trend, so I had to give this outfit a try.

MAKE UP OF CHOICE = Brown with a super light shade of glittery baby pink (top highlight color) eye shadows

SHOES OF CHOICE = Tan brown strapped pumps

LEOPARD PRINT TOP WITH MAXI SKIRT

This was a casual dressy look that I put together with a sophisticated touch, I was rocking brown all weekend LOL.

MAKE UP OF CHOICE = Almond truffle brown and nude brown

SHOES OF CHOICE = Tan brown strapped pumps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who says Mom's can't have swag ? LOL. I enjoy trying new things with fashion taking risks putting together a trend with my twist. I hope to inspire you fashion lovers to try these trends and put YOUR twist on it and share your photos with me.
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#STYLENISTASQUAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD