HEELS/CLOHES WISHLIST: SEPT 2014

OHello my fashion seekers,

I was online doig one of my routine trend searches and came across a few things that I really liked so you know I had to share then with you. I'm also going to talk about a few online shops I occassionally buy from and department stores that I faithly shop at LOL.

LACE HIGH TOP SNEAKERS
♥ When I saw these sneakers I almost had a sneaker attack LOL I love the nude like pastel colors they come in. I don't normally wear high top sneakers besides my ADIDAS, but trust me I would love to have a pair of these in my closet.

These sneakers would be good to wear with shorts, leggings or jeans and if you wanted to wear something casually dressy with them you could so pull that off, because the lace style is sophisticated enough to turn a casual shoe into a dressy one.

HIGH TOP CHIC SNEAKERS: SNEAKER WISH LIST
♥These high top sneakers are modern chic sneakers witb a sophosticated look, I would love to add these in my collection and I'm not into #3 those aren't my style.

MODERN ROCK CHIC= These are a boot like sneaker and I like the style and design on the whole shoe. I would wear these with a nice pair of skinny jeans, a cute top, my leopard clutch and with cute accessaries.

MODERN SKATER CHIC= These are a nice modern dressyish LOL sneaker and the design is what gives it a girly skater look, but I like the straps. I would rock these with skinny jeans or even boyfriend jeans and look chicly fabolous LOL.

MODERN SOPHISTICATED CHIC= These are so nice and modern day sophisticated sneaker, I love that it's also leopard print so these are my first pickbon the list automatically LOL.

WHAT I FOUND ON MY ONLINE FASHION SEARCH TODAY

♥CLOHES AND HEELS: WISH LIST

♡ Since I've changed things up with my fashion I found a few different colors and styles when I was looking online/reading glamour magazine. You all know that I love pink, but I also found something turquoise with blue and something brown. I'm such a clothes/shoes fanatic so when I found these trends and colors, I also found heels in prints az well.

♥ MY GLAMOUR MAGAZINE FAV STYLE PIC

♡ I like the floral print trend and this dress that Blake Lively is wearing is absolutely one of the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.
It would be a honor to have a dress like that and I would love it forever passing to down to my daughter Nevaeh when she is old enough to fit it.

THE SHOE CLOSET OF MY DREAMS
♥I also saw the most shocking shoe collection that I have ever seen since I've seen Ice T's wife CoCo's shoe collection on their TV show Ice loves CoCo. I would love to have a closet like this one and have each shelf filled up with my heels and sneakers collection that any woman would be happy to have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you enjoy the post and attempt new trends that you ALWAYS make YOURS, because you can always create a unique look that has never been done before and be the most swagged out woman in the buildin turning heads. You won't always get positive reviews, which doesn't mean your style is wack it just means those haters are jealous they didn't put that look together and they don't know anthing about fashion at all. Be who you were created to be and don' t let the haters get you down tell them "Leave it for the critics that care" LOL.

#FASHIONGODESS #FASHIONISTAFASHIONHELP

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD