GAMEDAY TEAM SPIRIT: FOOTBALL FASHION

Hello fashion followers,

Football season has started and yesterday was week 1 opening games, of course the Broncos won yesterday against the Colts 31-24 in Denver. So we wore our Bronco geqr and watched the game cheering for our team, I always watch the game with family as much as I can but I always watch it with my finance' and my 3 year old son Drayton.
We had a mini football gathering LOL we had fun watching the game and eatting our game day snacks and appetizers together as a family BEST part was BRONCOS BEAT COLTS 31-24; We were so happy that our facvorite team won the week 1 season opening game.

WHAT MY BRONCO TEAM SPIRIT LOOK OF THE DAY
♥ I love to represent my team when ever I watch them play so today I wore my Bronco tee and my favorite skinny jeans that I rolled up at the bottom, paired with my swede black wedges.

Since my team won yesterday this is what I wore and it was inspired by somethinf I've seen in a magazine, now I've got different dressyish ways to show Bronco team spirit on game days.

ON SEPT 7TH BRONCOS VS COLTS
♡I wore this outfit on game day, but I put on some make up so I made it a fashion statement outfit.

I hope everyone enjoyed the season opening games and watched your teams win, but by far my team is headed to he super bowl to win it all ! Hope to see your team up there with us and ready to lose against us LOL. Stay sporty fashion dolls. PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#SPORTSAPPARELSWAG #TEAMSPIRITDAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD