FASHIONISTA FAB STYLE CONFESSION #1

Hello fashion dolls,
Today I'm doing something different and share some cute fashion styles I found, that I want to try or put together something like it.
Today is all about fashion inspiration so hopefully I can inspire you to try something new with your style of dressing and be fashionable.

☆MY FASHION FAB STYLE INSPIRATION

My style is unique and different, because I have a versatile style of dressing that makes heads turn, like I'm walking in a runway show. I have a edgey yet chic style, like any woman who expresses what she feels by dressing according to it. Heels are a huge factor when I'm pairing some with a outfit, because they can make or break it so my heels of choice have to match properly or my whole look will be thrown off.

As a fashionista with a love for heels and nice handbags I have a fab dressy style and make sure that my whole look is properly matched and stylish before I walk out of the door, because when it comes to my outfits everything has to pair well togeher even the handbag.

I also have a fab casual dressy style and choose from skinny jeans, leggings, or skirts pairing the look with a cute pair of heels, wedges or nice flats and jewelry is also a huge factor in how an outfit is going to come out so when I pick it out everything matches.

I have a fab casual style jeans, leggings, shorts, crop tops and sweat pants pairing them with sneakers, boots, sandals or flats. I'm comfortable in my own skin and love clothes, shoes and accessories so I'm careful when putting together a outfit and I see myself as a trend setter, because I rock my fab fashion styles with confidence taking risks by trying new things.

☆MY FASHION MOTTO: TAKE RISKS, TRY NEW THINGS, EXPRESS YOURSELF #FashionistaSquadMotto

Fashion is a form of expression, so whenever your feeling happy and want to wear something to represent that I would maybe dress up a little with heels and skinny jeans or to make it casual wear wedges. I also like nice sneakers so whenever I find a pair that catch my attention I will get myself a new pair and my outfit will be perfect.

With a unique fashion sense I like to put together an outfit that I will look good in and also feel pretty wearing, for fall and summer 2014 I was wearing maxi skirts, pencil skirts, skinny jeans, shorts and summer dresses. I wore heels whenever there was a chance for me to such as labor day and church on sunday, I was happy to finally have a chance to wear heels, because I missed wearing them and it felt good to feel/look nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been saying for awhile that I want to change up my fashion styles and now I'm getting my chance, because finally I'm going to do some late spring cleaning and go through my wardrobe to get rid of clothes I don't want anymore to make room for new clothes. The stuff that I shared in this post are my inspiration for trying new things in fashion styles this fall fashion season and I'm eager to start shopping LOL.
#FASHIONNISTACONFESSION #STYLENISTASQUAD #SWAGGEDOUTSTYLE

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD