MORE FASHION FINDS

Hey wsup fashion lovers ? Today I found some more cute clothes online and thought to share these with you ↖(^▽^)↗. Hope you enjoy these as much as I did. I been on this fashion roll lately and IDK why, but I love it LOL I just like to look at clothes and shoes

CLOTHES & HEELS GALORE: OFRICIALLY THE BEST
♥I have a thing for clothes and shoes, so all these fashionable clothes and shoes are worth attempting to wear with your flare of course ALWAYS BE YOURSELF. I know that not all fashion is always recognized as  fashionable to everyone that may come across it, but DON'T let that discourage you make a statement do it anyway.
I have found myself getting into prints, all types of prints just depends on how it looks then I would rock it for sure ♡. My favorite color is pink so I need to match it with different colors such as purple, blue, peach, orange, gray, yellow, teal, turqouise, brown, red and maroon some how I will make all these colors work together some how in different ways mixing and matching each in different ways.

FASHION WEEK UPDATE
♕I haven't been keeping up with the fashion week events, but I've seen what Nicki Minaj wore to New York fashion week online and her dress was a colorful printed dress. I'm going to catch up with the fashion week ASAP, because I want to see the fashion from the runway and the attendee's of the events.

MY STYLE DESCRIPTION
♛My style of dressing is conservitive, elegant, dressy, casual and sophisticated in wo many versatile ways that makes me stand out wih my unique style. Dressy or casual I dress off my feelings and mood so if Im dressy I'm expressing something happy, maybe I'm a fashionista with limited collection connections LOL but I still have a wonderful wardbrobe and with my fashion sense I can pull off any trend that I attempt to create. #STYLENISTASQUAD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a fashionista with a fashion statement to make and I continue to express my style with each outifit that I wear, includingy shoes or heels;
Stay true to your style and ALWAYS wear what you feel FORGET ALL THE HATERS. I like to mix things up and I hope you were inspired by what I've been sharing with you, please share your attempts at these trends or any other trends you have pulled off already. I want to start doing a new segment titled MISS FASHIONISTA: MOST FASHIONABLE where I post your picrures up of what you send me via email include your 3 photos including this:
Name
Age
Hmetwn
Occupation
Style discription
♠go to about me for email address

#PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#STYLENISTASQUAD  #SOPHISTICATEDLADYSTYLE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD