MY CASUALLY DRESSY FAMILY DAY OUT

Hello my fashion dolls,

Today I had a day out with my fiance' and our kids, although it was pretty hot out today we managed to have a pretty good day we had lunch at one of our facorite lunch spots in LA and later at my parents house, we watched some college football with my Dad.

I also went online and found some cute clothes to share with you guys, I know that your going to love it.

FALL FASHION SEASON TRENDS
♥ This fashion season wearing sweaters with a cut pair of statement heels is a fashion that is not only comfortable, but it's also a casual way to turn a once laid back style into something semi dressy. Plus this fashion season here are the trends for this fall:

♡ Layering ♡ Vests ♡ Crop tops ♡ Pencil skirts

♡ Pastel colors ♡ Motor jackets ♡ Sophisticated dressy

♡ Two tone colors ♡ Modern rock ♡ Lace ♡ Team apparrel

♡ Bold prints ♡ Back and side cut outs ♡ Graphic tops

♡ Boyfriend jeans ♡ Maxi dresses/skirts ♡ Leather

♡ Cosby sweaters ♡ Mindi skirts ♡ Boyfriend sweaters

♡ Clinched waists ♡ Skater dresses/skirts ♡ Trench coats

MY ONLINE SEARCH
♥ Dresses, skirts, jeans, tops, jackets, sweaters, jewelry and shoes galore LOL everything I found online of course are cute, versatile, chic, dressy, casual and trendy. I've even found some new colors to play around with when I encorporate it into my style of dressing and pull off looks that I wouldn'tve tried years before I broke out of my fashion shell LOL.

I'm a huge football fan and I even enjoy a little college football from time to time, but I only watch it if it's on and I come across it as I'm flipping through the channels to find something interresting to watch LOL, College football isn't boring, but if my favorite team is Notre Dame and I enjoy watching USC. I was doing some online fashion searches inbetween he games and the commercials LOL I love sports, but fashion is one of my main hobbies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like all the trends I found online, so I'm eager to attempt them, while putting my own twist on it and sharing my pictures with all my fashion dolls ↖(^▽^)↗. Stay inspired and ALWAYS take fashion risks, because ANYTHINHG goes in fashion there are no limits, so ladies I challenge you to put togrther your own version of the looks I shared today.
#FASHIONISTAFASHIONCHALLENGE #SOPHISTUCATEDFASHIONSENSE

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD