CHRISTMAS EVE OOTD

Hello fashion lovers

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays, I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Holiday. The good food is my favorite part of all Holidays, this year I decided to cook Christmas dinner for my first time ever ! I'm going to be cooking all by myself and I'm excited to give it a try, I am a good cook but never made a meal this big before.

So in true Holiday fashion I had to dress up, like I always do. My Christmas day style is going to be a twist and I'm looking forward to getting to see my family and sharing the meal I prepared.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: Aur
Jeans: Eunina
Heels: Floral print

I have a family gathering to attend today, so I thought it would be good to dress casually dressy. I'm going to be chasing my daughter around in heels, but at least I can keep my balance LOL.

Be inspired by everyday materials(fabrics or colors) to develop new styles. Stay blessed and keep God first.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD