NYE 2015

Hello fashionistas,

It's NYE and everyone is getting ready for parties and events tonight (as am I). This is around the time when everyone looks back on the year and begins to take note of what happened that needs to be changed or stopped.

This year has been challenging and a lot has happened, but I am grateful to God for allowing me to see another year and watch my kids grow up. I know that things will fall in line with my plan for the new year and I'm excited to share that with all of you as it unfolds.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: Rainbow
Jacket: Target
Skirt: Torid
Heels: Shiek

I love the colors in the skirt, it gives me a few shades to play with when I style it. My heels had to shimmer LOL, I kept my outfit simple without jewelry so I could make a statement with these glitter pumps.
This biker jacket was a gift from my aunt and I love the color, but also the style of it is cute. My favorite detail is the zippers at the bottom of the sleeves along each side, it gives the chic leather biker jacket a bad ass biker chick feel to it LOL. #loveit

I hope you all enjoy your NYE and be safe out there, times get crazy when liquor is involved DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE take uber or have a designated sober driver. Stay inspired by street fashion and design looks that represent your unique style BE YOU. Keep God first, stay blessed #amen

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD