CHRISTMAS PARTY OOTD

Hello fashionistas tonight I am going to a Christmas party with my Dad and Nevaeh. I have been wanting to get these construction worker boots for awhile now and now I've finally got them #yayme.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

So for the party I just wanted to be cute and casual with a hint of dressy LOL

Top: Color stay
Distressed Jeans: Eunina
Suede Vest: 36.5

NEVAEH OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Dress: Granimals
Leggins: Granimals
Cover up: Adore' knit USA

I hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday and staying safe, trust me when I tell u people are acting a fool out there. Stay inspired by fashion and always stay blessed God is always ready to bless us.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD