GAME DAY DEC 13th

Hello fashionistas,
Although this is a late post and my team didn't win LOL, I still want to share it with all of you.

As always I want to dress up LOL especially for game day, because I support my team fully and heck I just want to LOL. Last week was a little different I just felt like being comfortable for game day, so that's how I dressed. Hope you enjoy my game day pictures and post.

OUTFIT BREAK DOWN

Jersey: Big 5

Idk if I should be happy or a little depressed about this, but the jersey I'm wearing in this picture isn't mine it belongs to my 5 year old son LOL.

Stay blessed and be you at all times. Always surround yourself with like minded people

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD