HOLIDAY PARTY STYLE PROJECT

Hello fashionistas,

Thanksgiving is done, Christmas and New years Eve is quickly approaching and I'm looking forward to all the parties or events. I've already been to a Christmas party earlier this month with my Dad and Nevaeh and we enjoyed ourselves. If you haven't attended any Holiday parties or your invites to another event, I am going to share my Holiday party style with you.
Recently I was given the opportunity to do a project with an amazing online  tuxedo rental brand The Black Tux.

This project has been so much fun, getting to put together some Holiday style and redeveloping my Holiday styles/tips.

I encourage you guys to check out the website theblacktux.com if you have any formal Holiday events coming up, The Black Tux has some nice tuxedos and suits for the Holidays.

They are giving a discount on their website and if you order before Dec 22nd (although it's two days away)

Use this code at final purchase THE BLACK TUX NYE 2016 to get $20 off your purchase.
Their newest arrival is a velvet suit, which is very elegant and is meant to be a head turner at your events LOL so check them out. I have also included the Holiday style guide and rental page from The Black Tux website in this post.
https://theblacktux.com/collection/tuxedos-suits

MY HOLIDAY STYLE TIPS

The Holiday season is always full of parties or events to attend and putting together a look can be tricky. This season is all about standing out with your fashion, so keep it unique and have fun with it.

PARTY STYLING TIPS
1. Statement jacket
This year go with leather. I'm wearing my baby pink leather biker jacket

2. Your time to sparkle
Incorporate a shimmering piece

3. Wear some color

4. Statement jewelry

5. Try to avoid denim

6. Bold make up

7. Wear your hair up

HOW TO DRESS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE FOR HOLIDAYS

Boyish Frame= Bustier details, gathered waists, flaring peplums, ruffles and sculpting ruching

× Volume is a great tool to hide your lack of curves but don't cross the line from stylish to sack like. So stay away from anything oversized.

×Stripes, florals, plaid, prints

Petite Frame= Your best hemline starts at the knee and rises from there or go with a maxi.

× Small tailoring tweaks such as taking up the sleeves a inch or two can make a major impact on your look. No overloading layers

Curvy Frame= Show off your curves with fitted but not to tight clothing. Using soft or structured materials that move and are breathable

× A low scooped or plunging neckline is always flattering, but don't show to much cleavage because that's distasteful.

Tall Frames= Mini skirts and mini dresses require delicate styling so pair it right.

× Wear flats tights and a covered up top or just limit your hemlines a couple inches north of the knee

× Stay away from anything to baggy

WINTER TRENDS/COLORS 2015

× Wearing all white

× The bold dare to wear a power color combo

×Shiny pieces in midnight blue or any other dark shades

× Shiny top with leather bottoms

× Peplum trend

× Lace trend

× Cut out Trend

× Tailored looks

× Red × Green × Brown/tan

× Maroon × Jewel tones

MY STYLE BREAKDOWN

Look #1
Dress: Forever 21
Vest: 36.5
Wedges: Dollhouse

Jewelry:  Gold diamond hoops, Chained necklace and diamond bracelet

I have fallen in love with these gold diamond hoops I found in my Mom's collection and I have been wearing them a lot lately and this is one of my favorite necklaces right now. I didn't want to wear to much jewelry for this look since my vest is my main accessory

Look #2
Dress: Mystic
Booties: Shiek

Jewelry: Silver/blk statement hoops and silver cross bracelet

Look#3
Top: Rainbow
Skirt: Chesley
Heels: Madeline

Jewelry: Gold double chain rope necklace

I didn't want to pair to much jewelry for this look either

Look #4
Crop Top: Kohls
Skirt: Guess
Heels: Shiek

Minimal jewelry means making a statement with your jacket.

I want to thank The Black Tux for this opportunity to campaign with them and for allowing me to showcase my Holiday party style tips and redeveloping my style. I hope my post helps you with all your upcoming party styles and maybe you were inspired to try something you normally wouldn't, fashion risks can always work in your favor own it. Stay blessed and keep God first, except your blessings to live abundantly
#HOLIDAYSTYLETIPS
   #HOLIDAYPARTYIDEAS

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD