WINTER DAY OOTD

Hello fashion lovers !
I have been mentioning a lot about career moves that I've been making lately and next week I am going to be sharing my first blog campaign post.
It's such a honor to even be thought of when being considered for a potential campaign opportunity and I'm eager to share my post with you guys. I have a photo shoot booked for this week to take the photos for my campaign post and I'm excited to get that going to :) it's my first photo shoot since I was 7 years old so this is going to be some fun LOL.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: About a girl
Distressed Jeans: Eunina
Shoes: Sketchers 

Stay fly and always swag out the only way you know how ladies. Stay blessed and keep God first

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD