COLD DAY OUT: LATE POST

Hello fashion dolls
It's been a few weeks since I posted last...sorry about that, as always been a little busy and with the Holidays coming I've been ripping/running a lot more.

Today I want to share one of my winter looks and although I really enjoy dressing everything up LOL but this day in the pictures wasn't one of those days.

OUTFIT BREAK DOWN

Top: Color Stay
Pants:Kohls
Shoes: Booties
Jewelry: Gold chain necklace and diamond hoops

Sorry I don't have much to say in this post, I just forgot to share these pictures LOL.
Be inspired to be who you really are because NOBODY can tell you that your not good enough the way you are LOVE yourself NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS OR THINKS. Stay blessed and keep God first, he will bless you in ways you couldn't imagine.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD