2017 FASHION AND BEAUTY MUST FOLLOW TRENDS

Hello Fashionistas

As last year came quick then went by even quicker, so do new trends, jewelry, products  and styles; So I have put together a list of trends, styles and products to try this year. I have said that I seek to try new trends, styles and products I see becoming in demand so I have made it my goal this year to buy those things that caught my eye in each category and post/share with you in due time of course. I've had a lot of time to research styles and trends in the past two months of 2016 and a few weeks this month, since I've been going on mini shopping sprees with my Mom who has been super generous to buy me clothes each girl's day out shopping together.

FASHION AND STYLE TRENDS 2017

*Athlesisure: Sexy sports wear with bright colors, colorful prints/patterns

*Style Trends: One shoulder, cascading ruffles, vibrant stripes from waist down and patterns

*Color trends: Pink, yellow and anything bright or lighter shades/tones

* Earring trends: Long and big hanging

I already wear bright colors although my wardrobe can use more in different colors/tones, but this is difinitely something I will continue to look for to add to my wardrobe. All thw fashion trends are exactly what I am looking forward to trying, because it's my goal to try different and new trends. I have always been a fan of jewelry and lomg/big earrings have been a trend I feel in my heart that I help start without officially claiming it to be mine LOL so of course I will continue that trend as well as try longer ones as well.

BEAUTY TRENDS AND PRODUCTS 2017

*Make up trends: Wimged eyeliner, colorful bold lips, lomg curled lashes, bold eyeshadow, golden eyeshadow, glittery

*Make up products: Cetaphil make up remover wipes, Almay pen eyeliner, Mayblline dream cushion foindation and Revlon professional blending brush

*Skin care products: Nozema, cetaphil daily facal mositurizer, dove shower foam bosy wash and caress hypnotic aura body wash

*Hair care products: Pantene Pro-v moisture renewal shampoo and L'Oreal Paris everfresh micro exfoliating rinse out hair treatment

I use Nozema regularly since I tried for the first time a few years ago and have been using it ever since. I am all about keeping my skin as healthy as my body is so any good product that can moisturize/smooth my skin I am all for it and any hair product that strengthens my hair while hydrating it is also a must do. There are some products on my list I haven't tried yet but will once I can. All these products are my drugstore haul and can be found at discounted prices, so you can catch me in the beauty aile getting some of these for sure.

I was at CVS with my Mom helping her find the right shade of foundation for her Skintone I camw across elf make up brushes for a very low price $3.49 and of course my Mom had to get the foubdation blending brush thanks to me she found a good prices one, since she is fairly new to wearing make up and buying the appropriate tools for application. Now I know where to finally buy elf products and I am eager to get my own make up tools.

I hope you found something helpful in my post and if not got inspired to tell someone else about what you read, so they can see for themself what these products and trends are all about. Keep in mind that trends may come and go, but that doesn't mean give up on the ones you really enjoy I say just master them and make it look brand new. Stay blessed and keep God first, everything is possible through his power and will.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD