MY BIRTHDAY OOTDS

Hey fashion dolls

My birthday was yesterday Jan 21st, but although I'm getting older and not younger I decided to celebrate with close friends/family. I was busy all day and wore two different outfits to wear for both birthday events day/night looks if you will LOL and I felt great about my whole day. I never throw birthday parties for myself, because I feel that as an adult I've outgrown that LOL so I either just have dinner or throw a dinner party without all the birthday party extraness.

MY BIRTHDAY  CELEBRATIONS

DAYTIME AGENDA: I spent my morning having breakfast with my fiance' Tony and our two kids and my childhood friend who is more like my big sister took me to starbucks for my free vanilla bean frappe with extra caramel, the barist guy sang happy birthday to me and he sure could sing I was surprised but apprecative that he sang to me that was very nice of him. We had plans to have a nice lunch with friends, so we ate at Olive Garden.

MY DAYTIME OOTD

Pattern printed pants: Small boutique in LA $9.99
Top: Target gifted to me
Heels: BCBGeneration Burlington's $16.99


NIGHTTIME AGENDA: Just a small family dinner that we  planned for weeks ahead of time LOL because I like to make sure everyone invited who wants to come can agree on a day and time.
The guest list included five people incliding me and my little family for some that wouldn't be enough but I'm a simple woman and for me it's always the thought yhat counts, because I don't expect gifts or a huge guest turn out as long as I'm surroundes by people who love me I am and will be happy/thankful/greatful for that.

MY NIGHTTIME OOTD

Pattern printed dress: Trixxi from Burlington $19.99
Heels: BCBGeneration Burlington's $16.99

I was shopping with my Mom when I got my dress and pants, for some reason she loves buying me clothes LOL and I wont complain I need new clothes, my fashion budget is lower then usual having a third baby and I never ask or beg my Mom to buy me stuff she willingly says "You want something? You see something you like get it if it's not to expensive" LOL and then gives me a limit of how many items I can get. I haven't much of a chance to buy myself new clothes since having my third child because my fashion budget goes on diapers, wipes, onesies and even pull ups for my two year old so it's refreshing to have someone else offer to buy me some, so I can have no posts on my fashion finds and I get to update my wardrobe collection looking fabulous as always. I wouldve shared pictures from our dinner but my phone deleted them and I will be taking some tonight at my dinner with my favorite cousin Tayllor, so stay tuned later tonight for my birthday update.

Thank you so much for popping in on my blog and reading, it makes me happy and feel good to be able to inspire, help and encourage women in fashion life or what ever topics I talk about that can do any of those things for any of my followers, none of this would be possible without you so THANK YOU. Stay blessed and keep God first in your life, your blessings are a prayer, journey and request away call on God and he will deliver. #FASHIONISTASQUAD #VIRTUOUSWOMAN #STYLENISTASQUADGOALS

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD