2017 PLAYOFF DIVISIONAL CHAMPS

Hello Fashionistas
As you all know I am a big football fan and the end of the 2017 playoffs ended Jan 22nd, although my Denver Broncos Didnttmake it to the playoffs this year I still watched all of the playoff games and will be watching the big game Super Bowl 51 as a football fan. I love the crazy funny commercials they play durimg the big game and look forward to the new ones this year as well, but most of all I'm excited for Lada Gaga's halftime show because she is a amazing performer and I know she will brimg her a game bringing one of th best performances of Super Bowl halftime shows.

END OF SEASON 2017 PLAYOFF RESULTS

PLAYOFF GAME 1
There was only four teams left in the playoffs during the last two weeks of the NFL season and it was a AFC showdown between Pittsburgh Steelers vs New England Patriots in Foxboro MA, I'm not a huge fan of Tom Brady for the whole deflate gate situation in 2015 so I was cheering on the Steelers alomg side my Dad LOL buy dispite those efforts Patriots won 36-17 and became AFC champions taking their spot in Super Bowl 51.

PLAYOFF GAME 2
The last two teams to play the last Playoff game was Green Bay Packers vs Atlanta Falcons, I was cheerimg for the Packers because I like #27 Eddie Lacy he is a good running back and although he doesn't play for the Broncos I appreciate his skills, so I like him as a athlete. Falcons won 44-21 becoming NFC champions and playing against the Patriots in Super Bowl 51.

PATRIOTS BACKGROUND: Head coach Bill Belichick is the only head coach to lead a NFL team to the Supet Bowl 7 times (this year makes the 7th) pretty good odds for a cheating team LOL. My honest opinion of why the Steelers lost was due to Antonio Brown streaming live on Facebook the lockerroom pep talk from coach Mike Tomlin who was pumping the team up for their matchup with New England, after their 18-16 win against Kansas City Cheifs.

FALCONS BACKGROUND: This is their second time playing in a Super Bowl in several years and they deserve their spot in the Super Bowl, their motivation and drive could ultimately pay off in the big game.

SUPER BOWL 51 INFO: Feb 5th at 3:30pm at NRG stadium in Houston Texas and will be live on Fox 11

So I will be having a Super bowl party with family and friends dressing up in my game day fashion LOL but not my team gear Imma find something cute to wear as usual and will be sure to share it with yall. Thank you for your support and feel free to follow the blog and me on social media to be updated on all my posts. Stay blessed and keep god first and give all the worry/issues unto him and all the bleasings he has in store will unfold on Gods time.
#SUPERBOWL51 #LETSGOFALCONS #SUPERBOWLFASHIONISTA

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD