NEW YEARS OOTD 2017

Hello fashion dolls  long time no post, talk and share

UPDATE ON WHATS TAKEN SO LONG FOR ME TO POST NEW CONTENT

As you all know I had a baby but I decided to focus on my new addition to my family for awhile, but need to share my baby update with you which will be in a seperate post. I'm proud to announce that 2017 will bring better, more and detailed blog content, I have had so much stuff derail me from it but I declare this year wont be like the past scouts honor.

NEW YEARS EVE OOTD AND FAMILY PARTY

We didnt have very many people over to celebrate, but we dont need a big group to enjoy ourself there were only 6 of us including my parents, aunt, Tony and my childhood friend. Our night was full of laughter, jokes, good conversation, music, we watched Dick Clark's New years rockin' eve on tv and good food. This was one of the best New Years Eves I have had in a long time.

New Years Eve Menu

*Subway sandwiches
*Guacomole dip with chips
*Chips and cheese
*Wine: White zinfandel and pink moscatto

New Years Day Menu

*Gumbo with white rice
*Roast
*Ham
*Hawiian bread
*Mash potatoes
*Wine: White zinfandel

Although I just had a new baby, I wanted to dress up to feel pretty again since for 9 months I could barely fit any of  my regualr clothes and difinitely couldn't wear heels. So for my New Years ootds I had to try something new and honestly my outfits got me thinking about how many times I've said that my style would become more dressy and now I for sure know I'm going to do it.

LOOK #1 PINK SPARKLE: *Dress from Ross *Heels from Shieks

LOOK #2 FLORAL RUFFLES: *Skirt from Ross *Graphic sirt from Target (free spirit) *Vest from Ross *Wedges from swap meet

I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER WHAT STORE ALL THE PIECES IN THESE LOOKS CAME FROM BUT I SHOP IN THE SAME ONES SO I GUESSED

HAIR STYLE: Huge top knot bun

I didnt wear any makeup although I wanted to, I decided to go with a natural look without it. Also I decided not to wear any jewelry, because I wanted to keep my looks simple and not take attention from how cute the look was with adding it.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 2017

Honestly I kept saying all 2016 that I wasn't going to have any resolutions, because as I listened to/read peoples "New Year resolutions" the more I realized its corny and super irrelevant. People always say what they will stop doing/say what they will start doing but don't stick to it and it's annoying every New Years to witness the same hypocrisy. But one thing I can stand by for myself is I vow to better not for a New Year resolution but for myself and my little family, which is way more important to me then not sticking to something I can't commit to long term. But I do have a blog resolution which is to post new content often whether or not I have photos to attach, its about fashion or beauty, its about sports, it's about my kids or if it's about products I promise to keep my word NO MATTER WHAT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all had a good Holiday season with family and friends while being safe, that time of year is always busy but can get dangerous with drivers rushing to their destination. I promise to post and share often and keep my word because I love sharing my lifestyle and fashion with you all my fashion dolls. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#2017PROMISE #NewYearsOOTD #StyleSquad

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD