MY 2017 GOLDEN GLOBES BEST DRESSED

Hello fashion dolls
As you all know tonight Jan 8th is the Golden Globes and as always the red carpet fashion was fierce along with some bad choices but although I didnt watch the awards, because I was binge watching being Mary Jane since I am new to watching and if you watch it faithfully you know how stuck you get watching it. I love fashion so regardless of missing the Golden Globes I had to look online for all the red carpet looks and check out who/what tv shows+movies won awards although the list of those is shorter then my best dressed list.

GOLDEN GLOBE WINNERS LIST

*Best actress in a Televison series, musical or comedy
Tracee Ellis Ross for Black-ish

*Best Television series, musical or comedy
Black-ish Abc

*Best supporting actress
Viola Davis for Fences

*Best Actor in a Television Series, Musical or Comedy
Anthony Anderson for Black-ish

I only write about the winners I actually know who they are and shows or movies I have either seen/watch/intend to see, no shade to any of the other winners or not to take away from their win either. I'm a journalist who writes about my own interests and will only research if the topic interests me, but when it comes to fashion I will write about whoever I feel looks the best

MY GOLDEN GLOBE BEST DRESSED WINNERS

1. Sofia Vagara

As I have said before she has a great sense of style and all her red carpet dresses are amazing. She looks fierce and has a sexy twist about her style that keeps her at the top of my best dressed list all the time.

2. Blake Lively

This is a amazing dress, she looks stunning in it and having husband Ryan Reynolds matching with her gown is cute. I like her personal style, so choosing her for this years best dressed was a hands down must.

3. Kristen Bell

She pulled off the deep v neck trend in this hot and sexy black dress. It's been awhile since I have seen her on a red carpet but I have to admit she has good taste and fashion sense.

4. Jessica Biel

Her dress is killer sexy with the deep v neck and high split, she's not afraid to show some skin odviously. Justin Timberlake must be very happy with his wife at home being as amazing looking that she does.

5. Priyanka Chopra

This dress is stunningly beautiful with a hint of sexy showcasing the deep v neck trend and although its a long gown the body hugging outline is amazing. Her style is incredible on the red carpet and this gold little number is perfect on her.

6. Kerry Washington

I love her fashion on red carpet shows as well, she is always showcasing amazing gowns. The gold embelishment is amazing with the lace trend and adding the hint of black/silver at the hip and shoulders gives the dress a unique twist. Gorgeous.

7. Gina Rodriguez

This is a sexy take on the tassles trend with a deep v neck, that looks amazing. She is fairly new to red carpets but I think she has great fashion sense and will stunt on upcoming red carpets as well.

8. Janelle Monae

She has always had a very unique style of fashion and this dress shows just how versatile her style can be. There are three material trends on this dress sequins, net/lace and poka dots, I love that she went with the high low look as well. You rocked it.

9. Chrissy Teigan

This is a cute look for her and I think she looks pretty. What I love the most about her dress is the flower print with gold/silver embelishments and the lace peplum at the waist. You did that.

10. Naomi Cambell

She has on my favorite color and that black glitter embellishment is super cute with the one shoulder/heart shape is to die for. Your working that high split girl.

11. Regina King

Now she rocked this glitter tube top gown, you go girl. I love stuff that sparkles and this hot body cone type dress looks amazing on her. You rocked it.

12. Trace Lysette

She killed the red carpet in this hot cut out green dress and the glitter embellishment makes the sexy mesh gown pop on the red carpet. This is super sexy and I love it.

13. Kristn Cavallari

This deep v neck silver gown is beautifully made and she looks so good wearing it. You go girl.

14. Chrisell Strause

She also is rocking my favorite color pink, the high low trend is amazing and adding the black stripe is a nice touch as well. You did that girl.

15. Emily Ratajwoksi

Now the sexy gown meter went way up on this sexy high split super deep v neck and the silver glitter tie like stripe. Sexy yellow gown you rocked it.

16. Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, Madison Kocian

Aly's gown is gorgeous and the color looks good on her. Simone looks amazing and the style looks great on her. Madison looks great as well and the color makes her eyes pop.

17. Anna Kendrick

Her grey one shoulder gown looks awesome and the heart shape top is a great trend for this style. You did that girl yes.

18. Jeannie Mai

This a cute cut out gown and she looks amazing. She has very good sense of fashion and I love her style. You rocked girl you look great.

The deep v neck and high splits were a major trend for this red carpet and although I wouldn't pull it off all these ladies rocked it well. All the gowns I put on my best dressed list are amazing and some are way to sexy for me because as a mother I dont wear to much revealing clothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love fashion and gowns like these are super cute, so I hope to have a event that I can wear a gown like those some day. Hopeflly this post gave you gown inspiration and ideas for a event you may have coming up. Keep God first and stay blessed. #GownInspiration #GoldenGlobes2017

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD