CHRISTMAS 2016

Hello fashion dolls long time no post, share and talk

Happy Holidays !, hopefully you all enjoyed Christmas spending it with friends and family you love. This time of year feels like it lasts forever LOL but I enjoy it so much watching my kids open presents and eating the to good food as a family is amazing.

This Christmas was one of the best my family has EVER had, the kids got so many presents it seemed like there was an unlimited stack LOL. I aslo cooked the dinner I even cooked a turkey for the first time EVER for Thanksgiving and it came out so good just so golden brown to perfection.

I didn't take any pictures of my ootds for Thanksgiving or Christmas but I was sure to take some of the kids, so those will be the ones I share with you. I was busy with all the cooking and taking care of the kids I forgot. I went with a simple look a long sleeve top and skinny stretch pants with peep toe heels.

THANKSGIVING MENU
*Turkey
*Ham
*Stuffing
*Baked mac n cheese

CHRISTMAS MENU
*Ham
*Stuffing
*Mash potatoes with gravy
*Cranberry sauce

CHRISTMAS EVENTS

We went to a couple Christmas parties this year one that I always attend with my parents and one at my church with my little family, but both times we enjoyed ourself and so did the kids.

PARENTS PARTY: Special olympics

MY CHURCH PARTY: Faith and Hope Community Church

My parents didn't attend my church Christmas party, because they also had a church event to attend at their church. The party was for all church members but also open to the LA community with over 300 people in attendance, there was a short program with Christmas music/sermon and a free toy giveaway/raffle. Also we had a chance to meet two famous families who were at the party to assist with the free bike raffle who were so nice, caring, funny, giving and relatable.

FAMOUS FAMILIES WE MET: 1.The Evigans Greg Evigan from the show Bj and the bear with his daughter Briana Evigan from Step up the streets and wife whos name has seemed to escape my memory
2. Joey Travolta and his wife whose name seems to have escaped my memory as well; His brother is John Travolta who was suppose to attend but couldn't make it. (don't have pictures of them)

Nevaeh and Briana seemed to just click that night and ran around playing every chance they had. She was so dowm to earth/understanding I am happy to have met her and her parents with hopes to see them again because I enjoyed their company and conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for continuing to follow my posts and next time I will be sure to take all pictures of my ootds before I get busy with what I have to do LOL. Keep God First and stay blessed.

#Christmas2016 #CookedAllHolidayMeals #BestHolidaysEver

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD