JUST A LITTLE WINTER STYLE

 Hello Fashionistas,

It's been so cold lately and I've been looking for some new Winter gear, so that's what I want to share with you all today. I've found myself wanting more body suits in my wardrobe and in my opinion it's a style staple item 💯 so I will be doing another post all about bodysuits and jumpsuits for Winter.

One thing I really enjoy about the time of year is layering my sweaters and jackets, haven't seen how I layer my sweaters with a jacket? take a look at the following post click here 

DRESSING FOR WINTER

 

I've got a casual and dressy style, because sometimes I just get in the mood to dress up. One of my favorite prints is leopard as you can see from my styling above. I just realized that I forgot to add an jacket for the gray outfit LOL it's ok because it's still a great outfit without it, but again I was putting the look together late at night after work so that could be how I forgot LOL my plate is overflowing with things to do. I've always been a shoe freak and lately although I've been more of a saver then a spender when it comes to the things I want, but I must admit that I've been itching to buy a new pair of trendy sneakers. 

I definitely want to get dressed up and wear heels whenever it's truly safe for everyone to be around other people again, where will I be going in those heels you ask? Shit it doesn't matter as long as I look cute doing it LOL I will just be happy to have time out among my community, because walking down my block and waving/saying hi to my neighbors is truly the highlight of my day.

Thank you for always coming here to get your weekly fashion fix and I hope you stick around for the amazing stuff we have going on for all of February. Keep God first and stay blessed ladies.


                                #WinterStyling #StylenistaSquad #FashionistaSquad 


                                             FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD