4TH OF JULY WITH FAMILY 2017

Hey my lovely fashionistas,

Happy 4th of July, hopefully ur enjoying this holiday with family, friends and enjoying good food I sure am LOL. We always come to my brother in law's house to celebrate 4th of July and omg the food is always better each year LOL we have baked mac n cheese, hot links, hot dogs, shrimp, potato salad, garden salad, beans, ribs, corn bread and greens who loves all that food πŸ™‹πŸ½ LMAO. I ate so much today and drank two Mike's Hard Lemonade's, which I haven't had in so long because of the kids so I was happy they were occupied with other family members so I could enjoy them, ladies tell me what's your favorite adult beverage to have during the summer?.

FASHIONISTA MAKEOVER PART AND THE INSPIRATION

I decided that it was time to get my hair done for once, because it's been some years simce I've gotten my hair professionally done, so I was happy to finally get my hair braided yesterday. I'm always using my natural hair color when I get braids, so I was ready to try something new and choice to get blonde hair and I'm so happy with the color choice ! Although my natural hair is also showing throughout the braids it's super cute and I got it long a little past my booty πŸ’πŸ½ I love this blonde color in this shade and I plan on getting a wig this color and continuing getting braids in it as well.

MY HAIR INSPIRATION: CARDI B πŸ’•


I have liked Cardi B as a person since I've seen her on Love and Hip Hop ATL, but when I heard her music for the first time I was like WOW she's really TALENTED and I love a lot of her songs; I have added Cardi B to my favorite female rapper list πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•πŸ˜. In another post I will update the music and artists that are in my music playlist probably tomorrow night LOL. Cardi B if your reading this girl your my inspiration in so many ways and hopefully we can collab one day girl πŸ’―, your more then what haters say about you they just mad your on top of your game πŸ’―.

MY 4TH OF JULY OUTFIT SLAY

Since I have a new hairstyle + color I decided to that the next best thing would be a new outfit to slay in LOL, so I went to the Slauson swapmeet in South central LA which is one of my fav places to shop for cute clothes. The shops were full of cute clothes and it was hard for me to decide which shop to purchase from LOL, but I came out with a hot peach colored shorts romper! Even though I originally wanted a two piece set when I decided to shop there but I can't complain much I still look cute af πŸ˜πŸ‘€πŸ€³πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½ Of course my little princess Nevaeh wanted to join in on the photoshoot LOL in her little tutu swimsuit ready for the water slide jumper πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§πŸŠπŸΌ‍♀️ even though she didn't really pose much LOL she cute anyways and even Tony II posed for a picture.
     


  
Without further delay fashion dolls here are my photoshoot pictures and I hope you like them I have  been practicing my poses and facial expressions LOL hopefully you think it gave my pictures better   quality LOL.


   


 


 


 

I hope everyone had a safe and eventful 4th of July and that each of you slayed your family gatherings with your fashion sense to die for LOL. Stay confident in who you are, how you look, whatever your style ladies your fly and unique remind the world of why we all don't look the same shock them with the depths of your fashion risks. Keep God first and stay blessed, until next time continue to slay your fashion.

#SlayYourFashion #ConfidentYou 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’• 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD