ONLINE FASHION FINDS + WHATS IN MY PLAYLIST

Hello Fashionista's    πŸ‘‘πŸ’•

Summer is here and the heat is really extreme , so I decided that I would find a two piece outfit taking a style risk because I usually wear simple pieces; most of the time. So I did something I haven't done in awhile as a post: online fashion finds. πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»

So I looked for different types of two piece outfits for Summer and the heat kinda rules out some stuff, so I started thinking outside of my usual go to styles ; trying something new. I also think that jumpsuits are cute stylish fashionable and are great for the heat, if it's made with flowy or breezy fabrics you can stay dry from the heat wave; be Summer cute and beat the heat in these styles.

MY ONLINE FASHION SEARCH

Two piece sets

1. Tie dye
This Summer has really turned into one of the hottest, I need to switch things up in fashion and this is the style I want to incorporate into my wardrobe; I love the colors of choice and the tie dye pattern on really makes it stand out. Kickin it old school with the pattern, but being stylish while doing it th wide leg pants to match.
  


2.  Earthy
Assymetrical skirts are a growing trend in fashion, I love the color choices and style of crop top to match with it; current tremd that I really need to try. I like that it can be dressed up with heels and dressed down with flats or sandals; day to night style outfit of your dreams.
           N
                


3. Black + White
Maxi skirts with side splits, have become a popular trend and I love that it's paired with a cute print as well. Shows off just the right amount of killer leg's for days LOL, I like that it's a simple style with a bold statment; your diffinetly turning heads wearing this hot little crop top maxi skirt combo.
 


4. Printed shorts set
The day I got my hair braided and I went to the Slauson swapmeet, to buy my blonde braid hair I seem some really cute sets that look like this; I really want one like this.
                              


6. Pineapple shorts set
This is the ultimate Summer outfit, due to the tropical fruit print and I love it ! I have been meaning  to add those ttrends in my wardrobe. Cute prints are a current trend this year, and I habe to admit this is very cute to wear and I can style it to have different looks.
 


7. Embroidery roses
I have noticed this trend gain popularity quickly and it's cute, I am so sold and ready to find one for myself in different colors as well. Black in this Cali heat wave we call Summer won't cut it.
                           


8. Hunter maxi
This outfit is super cute, breezy for this heat and stylish, I could wear heels or flats with this and be a super cute fashionista for the day LOL. I have grown to love this shade of green since being assigned it in my visual display assignement during my Fall 2017 semester.
  
9. Pattern/printed jumpsuits
These are the next best thing to rompers, and come in Summer colors or prints. Count me in.

                       
10. T shirt set
This is super stylish and totally something I need to add to my wardrobe. Cutting a oversized t shirt into a two piece set is a super cute fashion trend and I so want one!.
   

WHAT'S IN MY 2017 MUSIC PLAYLIST 

First, if you haven't read my first music playlist blog post check it out to get a real feel of what versatile music I enjoy LOL. I am a huge fan of dancing music, so be prepared to see a lot of club banger songs LOL even though my clubbing days are beyond over for me, I still love to dance. 

1. Nicki Minaj
* Black barbie 
*No frauds 
*Grand piano
*Bed of lies
*Win again
*Only  
*Favorite
*Sex in the lounge   
*Right by my side   

2. Cardi B      
*Bodak yellow      
*On fleek
*Cheap ass weave
*Washpoppin
*Sauce boyz
*Trick

3. Drake
*Fake love
*Passionfruit
*Still here
*Worst behavior
*One dance
*Child's play
*Jumpman
*Diamonds dancing

4. Mariahlynn  
*To much money
*Popping tags

5. Rihanna 
*Needed me
*Work
*Yeah, I said it

6. Dj Kahlid 
*Wild thoughts
*The one

7. Chance the rapper
*No problems
*Angels

8. Iggy Azelea
*Fancy
*Black widow
*Change your life
*Beg for it

9. Kendrick Lamar 
*Humble
*DNA
*Loyalty  
*Bitch dont kill my vibe 
*Poetic justice  

10. Lorde
*Tennis court
*400 lux
*Team

11. Lauryn Hill
*Gotta find peace of mind 
*I get out

12. Sam Smith
*I'm not the only one

13. Star cast
*Season 1 music


I hope you ladies enjoyed my post on Summer fashion and music, there are some dance songs but still something for you romatic ladies as well LOL. Hopefully the fashion I shared inspires you to take a risk in your own style and try something new to be at least a little comfortable in this heat where ever you love Cali or down south. Stay blessed, keep God first. 

Always be a confident woman regardless of skin tone, body shape or body size YOU ARE  BEAUTIFUL and can be sexy at a size small or 5x who gives a shit what the world calls beautiful, because they have it all wrong ladies! Shapely women are the new beautiful embrace every part of you wheather it be strech marks or being plus size. Being body positive is important and not caring what crictic say or think is the first step to being #aconfidentyou.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ‘‘ 
#XeharCurvy #XeharStyle #FashionistaPositivity #StayInspiredByFashion  


Xehar Curvy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD