XEHAR BRAND AMBASSADOR POST

Hello fashionista squad,

I finally had a chance to do my photoshoot for my Xehar brand ambassador look and I am so excited to share it with you today, If you haven't checked out www.xehar.com you should, because the clothes shoes and accessories are super cute stylish and for every woman small to plus size; So without further delay I want to hope right into my very firat Xehar brand ambassador post.

XEHAR READY + FASHIONISTA CUTE

I call this dress peach blush because it's a lovely color very flowy and breathable fabric, ready for Summer parties or even a girl's night out. This dress is amazing, I love the way it flows and drapes around the shape of my body, making.me feel like a supermodel  with several pinches of sexy LOL.
This Summer time dress style is sure to make heads turn and light up the room when you walk in, it made me wanna walk down a runway and create my own fashion show LOL, I went with a clean face no make up and only earrings due to Summer heat and squeezing in another photoshoot before my kid's naptime. Thank you Xehar for accepting me as a brand ambassador, I am excited to continue promoting styling and showcasing your brand/clothes. I look forward to future projects and events, because the Xehar family is welcoming and tons of fun I always feel right at home.
My little Nevaeh wanted to be in my pictures and our outfits match LOL twining with my mini me is fun πŸ˜„πŸ’•.








A CONFIDENT + BODY POSITIVE YOU

Being confident and body positive is something.women have struggled with and I am here to tell you that your not alone! I have been body shamed since middle school and even now in my adulthood. I have learned to stop caring what people think of my body or the woman that I am, because it's never you that has an issue it's the people who feel some type of way about you because of their own insecurities about how they look. Stay secure in yourself embrace your body flaws and all because YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL got strecth marks? Me to ! have a mama belly poke out? Me to ! have flabby arms? Me to ! feel insecure about your body shape? Me to ! and care about what people think? Not me ! that should be you to !.

Confidence starts within, love yourself embrace yourself and reward yourself with fashion LOL. Be who you are haters will always critisize and judge that's just what they do, show them that curvy plus size women can be sexy and we  are sexy! Plus size models are in demand declare that truth and live in yours.


Try new fashion and keep taking risks you will love it, keep God first and stay blessed.




FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#XeharCurvy #XeharBrandAmbassador #PeachBlush #SummerDressStyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD