DRESSY FASHIONISTA STYLING

Hello fashion dolls,

I have a very versatile and unique style casual comfort to super  dressy, I style my looks based on how I feel that day and that determines if I'm dressy or comfortable for my OOTD. I am a bargain shopper and like getting a good deal when I shop, so I enjoy shopping at department stores that carry luxury brands in their locations with afforadable pricing and I will share my top 4 stores today in this post.

MY TOP 4 STORES

1. Burlington's
2. Ross
3. Matshall's
4. TJ Maxx

I have found something different that I enjoy doing now, being infront of the camera and like I've said  in another post that my new found confidence, came from my hair being braided in my long blonde braids. I love taking pictures amd posing for the camera I must think I'm a model LOL and being knoen that I'm not a model I'm proud of myself for posing good and controling my facial expression.

MY CUTE PINK WITH BLACK PATTERN

This was a birthday gift this year, I was hoping to throw a dinner party for my birthday and things just didn't go as planned. But at least I got a cute dress and stylish pumps to wear regardless of what my birthday plans were that night. I'm still shocked to have found my BCBG Genetation heels on sale for so cheap.
I look classy, feel sophisticated and love the  v neckline and the pattern reminds me of Fleur de Lis
(I really like that pattern) So watch out world this fashionista is about to strut her stuff on the LA streets and create my own fashion show 😄 LOL.

I have some exciting projects that I have to share with all you lovely fashionista's, all stuff that I came up with myself to do for my blog and show you ladies more of my creative side; so be on the look out for some new content coming soon.


 


My little Nevaeh just loves taking pictures, so she took over my photoshoot LOL and yes these were taken the same day I did my brand ambassador shoot for Xehar. I think I've got a little model on my hands, because she is photogenic and loves being infront of the camera and recording boomerangs LOL. 

Hope to have inspired you in some way and don't forget to try that one fashion style you been hessitating to try, embrace the new take that risk your gonna love it 😄. I took a fashion risk of my own for my daughter's birthday party and ended up loving how I looked, only thing I didn't like was the way my bra showed along the side of the crop top, so I wore a custom redesigned cardigan by yours ttuly. Stay blessed and keep God first.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

#Sophistication #ClassyLady #MiniFashionistaTakeOver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD