BEAUTY + MAKE UP WISHLIST

Hello my lovely fashionistas

I am a versatile fashionista, I tend to adopt a look trend or product in both fashion and beauty because  my fashionista motto is BE FEIRCELY STYLISH, TAKE FASHION RISKS. For me that now includes make up skincare hair care, so I have officially became low key obsessed with a lot of new things in all the categories I just mentioned and I'm sure you have noticed what stuff I have been raving about now days. 
My style is so unique, that I don't really have a signature style because the only thing I always do is just put together a outfit I love and feel good in; but I do have some staple pieces that I will share later in this post.

MAKE UP WISH LIST SUMMER '17

1. Mean girls Burn Book make up brushes πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
By: Spectrum Collections
Release date: August 30th 
I am a Mean Girls fan very feminine and girlie LOL my favorite color is pink πŸ’ƒπŸ½ I am so excited for this to come out, there are three options you can pick for this brush set: the large burn book medium burn book small cosmetics bag or make uo brush organizer. I will do a product unboxing + review  post and if things go as planned I am going to make a video to go with it. 

2. Mean girls inspired eyeshadow πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
By: Unknown brand, available on Etsy
Release date: This Fall

I need to get this mini paletter for two reasons, I love the movie and it goes with the makeup brush set LOL. I am going to be so happy when I get this along with the brushes! πŸ˜„.

THE FOLLOWING ARE FROM ULTA BEAUTY

3. Peanut butter and jelly palette
By: Too Faced

The colors of  each eyeshadow on this palette is everything! I love the shades and tones of each color, the theme is unique and the names of each color are super cute.

4. Naked Basics palette
By: Urban Decay Cosmetics

I've been wanting to try these eyeshadow palettes for some time now and with all the different custom shades coming out, my need for them has grown LOL. So overtime I will get them and also share unboxing + review post with you fashion make up dolls.

*Naked 2 Basics palette
*Naked Ultimate Basics palette
*Naked Palette
*Naked 2 Palette
*Naked 3 Palette
* Naked Smoky
 5. 4 all in 1 pen
By: Clarins

It's a multi click pen with eyeliner and lip liner in one, perfect for on the go or at home. I so want this badly.

6. Brush on defense SPF 30
By: Mineral fusion

I think protecting your skin is key to good skin health, this is something every woman needs to have regardless of skin tone.

SKINCARE WISHLIST SUMMER '17

1. Camu Camu anti wrinkle fast fix masks
By: Alba Botanica 
 I'm not really worried about wrinkles as I age, but I do want to toning my skin and maintaining the smotthness.

2. Ultra hydrating paper mask
By: Yes to coconut

I'm all for tightening my skin so this is great to have for me LOL anything to look snacthed back is life.

HAIRCARE WISHLIST

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR BRAID CARE

1. Creamy, Serum, Tresses rejuvanator
By: RastAfri

I love this hair brand, the braiding hair is available in multiple colors and high quality human hair or synthetic, also providing wigs and weave hair. These hair care products are to help your braids last longer stay moisturized and continue to look good

THE FOLLOWING  NATURAL HAIR/ WIG PRODUCTS
2. Curly spray, Curl vitalizer, Detangler, Wey Gel, Wig spray
By: RastAfri

When I'm not rocking braids, my hair is naturally curly so these products can help my curls stay on fleek and give them more bouncey life LOL. These are the orgnic collection of products that the brand has and I am excited to try some out.

3. Dream curls air dry waves styling foam
By: John Frieda Frizz Ease

I have used products from this brand before and based on the hair serum that straightens your hair I will continue to use their products.

Once I like a product from a brand that actually worked for me I instantly become a loyal brand customer and continue to purchase. I hope this helped you with deciding what Summer '17 products to try and love LOL the inspiration is real today ladies πŸ˜„πŸ’•. Be confident, happy and fashionably risky πŸ˜‚ all while staying blessed and keeping God first, WHEN THE ANOITING OF GOD IS ON YOUR LIFE NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY #SpiritualTruth

#VirtuousWomanTalk #WishListDay #FashionistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD