OOTD + MY DAUGHTER'S BDAY

Hello fashion dolls,

My daughter just turned 3 years old today, so we threw her a party this Friday and she had so much fun. We ate bbq burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, tomato cucumber salad, her bday cake was chocolate double layered and I cooked everything but the cake was from Food 4 Less. As a Mother of three and step Mom, kids really do grow so fast it's hard to believe my daughter Nevaeh is already 3 years old, my oldest son Drayton will be 7 in November my step daughter Oddy  will be 8 in October and baby Tony II will be 1 in October ๐Ÿ˜ฉthey really need to stop growing ao fast.

NEVAEH + MY BDAY PARYY OOTD

I love to dress Nevaeh up in cute outfits, having a daughter is so fun playing dress up LOL and she loves getting cute with me. Nevaeh always looks in the mirror nd says "I look so cute mama, thank you" such a little lady I'm raising LOL I have to watch everything I do around her, because she wnats to copy what she sees me doing even putting on make up and I want/need to be the best version of myself for her to look up to and as her Mother that's apart of my job setting a good example.

I told Nevaeh she could help me write happy bday on her cake but to let me squeeze the tube but of course she did the opposite LOL and that's ok to because she liked what we wrote even though it wasnt the ideal message and I was glad to see her happy to help.

Nevaeh OOTD
Shirt: Disney's Frozen
Skirt: Cat & Jack
Boots: Timberland's











I like to play with color mixing, so I knew it would look cute if I paired the red skirt with the pink/purple color scheme of the shirt then added baby pink shoes to really stand out. It was the right bday party OOTD for my little 3 year old ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹.

My OOTD
Top: Amazon
Leggings: Ross
Sandals: Swap meet



I was in the need to try something new, so I threw this on and ended up loving how it looked on me although my little Mamaroo belly still has a little poke out I felt unsurprisingly cute + sexy and as along as I'm comfortable wearint it I can careless who is affended by my outfit.

Thank you to everyone who showed up to celebrate with us for Nevaeh bday, we had fun with you all and to everyone who didn't show up you missed out on a great day, but we hope to see you at our next bday party. Also thank you to everyone who wished the little bday girl happy birthday, she ws very excited to see so mny people comment on her pictures LOL yes she is savvy to social media and knows almost everything about posting sharing liking and commenting. Stay blessed and keep God first.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

#NevaehTurned3 #BdayPartySwagging #StopGrowingNevaeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD