BET HIP HOP AWARDS 2017

Hello fashionistas,

The BET awards aired last night, so you know I had to talk about the red carpet fashion and some of the award winners as well; this is one of my best series to write about, so lets get into all the fashion and award news ladies.

BEST GREEN CARPET LOOKS BET HIP HOP AWARDS

I am sad that my best dressed list is so short LOL, but I am happy af that Cardi B had the best night of her life at this awards show and hands down she fucking deserved it all and then some #TeamCardi.

1. Cardi B

She looks gorg! this is a sexy little dress, which is so her style and it shines bright representing the star she truly is #ApplauseForYouGirl. I also really liked her second look she wore for her performance of her number one hit Bodak yellow, the pink pants and silver bra like top was cute but that fur coat girl yessss LOL.




BET AWARD WINNERS OF THE NIGHT

1. Cardi B: Hustler of the year
Best new hip hop artist
Single of the year 
 Best hip hop style
Best track of the year for Bodak Yellow
Best mixtape for Gangsta bitch music

Ayeeee I am so happy for you girl πŸ‘ I have been a fan of her ever since her debut on Love & Hip Hop New York and now that I have become familiar with her journey from the bottom to defying all odds that haters have thrown at her I'm inspired af by her and all the above I just mentioned because this is something I have always dealt with my whole life so in a way I'm just like Cardi B 😁.
2. Nicki Minaj
Sweet 16 award

Congrats girl πŸ‘ I knew you would win an award and it's great that you got this one, you deserve it and so much more.

3. Kendrick Lamar: Best album of the year for DAMN 
Best lyricist of the year
Best live performer
Best hip hop video for HUMBLE

It's no surprise that Kendrick took home so many wins, because his new album and so many songs on it are amazing congrats πŸ‘.

                             4. Dj Khaled
                              Best DJ of the year
                              MVP of the year

Congrats you deserve it man, you have been making bomb music we can rock to for years. I think it's so cute and humble of you to include your son into your music especially putting his picture as your album cover #MakingGoodDaddyMoves πŸ‘.

MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCES

1. Cardi B performed her number 1 hit Bodak Yellow

2. Dj Khaled performed I'm so hood with special guests Trick Daddy, Plies, Rick Ross and T-Pain

My FAVORITE CYPHERS

Kash Doll

Tokyo Jetz

Kodie Shane

Ali Tomineek

Eminem


The most talked about and trending topic is Eminem, because he called out Donald Trump his freestyle cypher. Like I mentioned before I don't talk politics, but this freestyle is FIRE and pinpoints a lot of good points about our controversial president and he made it very clear he doesn't want or need anyone who supports Trump as fans, which can do both lose + gain him followers \ fans. As for me I am still a huge Eminem fan and that doesn't change over a anti-Trump freestyle I for one appreciate everything he said #TeamEminem at least he speaks what he feels in support for those who either are to scared, don't care enough or have don't have the platform to do so πŸ‘.

Thank you for reading and supporting my views. Hopefully you got something from this post, please share your feedback in the comments section or on my social media pages IG: fashionistachrystal FB: Chrystal Tweedie TW: CMLfashionista.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#FashionistaSquad #TeamCardi #TeamEminem #SupportOurPeople #BlessedToHaveMyVoice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD