EYEBROW THREADING: MY FIRST TIME EVER

Hello fashion lovers,

It has been a long time since I've gotten my eyebrows done. Today I went to the swap meet to return something with my husband when we came across a eyebrow booth then I had the urge to get my eyebrows done. I debated with Tony whether I was going to actual go through with it or wait for another day, but as usual he convinced me to get them done LOL and I have to admit I was a little nervous because eyebrow waxing is painful so I can only imagine threading being just the same.
It hurt but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, for me the most painful part is the top of the eyebrow LOL.
My eyebrows are wild all the hairs go in different directions ๐Ÿ˜ so I need to keep them groomed often and I have to say that I will be going back in two weeks to get them done again. I told the eyebrow tech it was my first time getting my eyebrows threaded and she said sorry for the pain after I told her it was ok I said "Pain is beauty" she giggled "That's so true"; I honestly don't know why I was so nervous, but I am happy I decided to get them done.

EYEBROWS ON FLEEK TODAY


This is a short post but I hope you enjoyed it and if your on the fence about getting your eyebrows threaded just do it! I guarantee it's not as bad as your thinking. Stay blessed and keep God first.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

#EyebrowsOnFleek #MyFirstTime #FashionistaSquad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD