FAMILY DAY: FALL TIME FUN VLOG

Hello fashionistas,

It’s been awhile since I last posted about a family day, so today I had to share with all of you what we did over the weekend last week, so prepare yourself for some cuteness and adventure with my little one’s LOL πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜ I have some videos as well that will be uploaded to my YouTube channel so be sure to go check those out as well.

OUR FAMILY DAY OUT OCTOBER 29TH

We had a full day of fun we first went to the pumpkin patch first and I haven’t seen one as big as this one before which was located in the La Brea area. It had so many different things for the kids to do such as horse rides, petting zoo, jumpers, slides, playground, train ride, face painting, games, taking pictures with exotic birds, food, pumpkin picking, bungie jumping for kids, jungle gyms and rides.

In order for the kids to enjoy the attractions you had to pay tokens which were wooden coins and they cost 1-3 tokens, if you bought a certain amount for $30 you got a free ticket good for one kid to utilize one attraction. Of course there was starw and hay all over the place LOL it was decorated so cute and all there was a pumpkin garden with a mini hay maze right at the entrance, which was great for taking pictures and letting the kids run around.

OVERVIEW OF WHAT WE DID AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH
 #1: Nevaeh got her face painted, she loves the Disney movie Frozen so she got her face painted like Princess Elsa and the face painting artist even had facial crown jewels to glue to her face like her crown. It was so cute, all the face paint and make up was water based and free of impurities which I really loved and the face painting artist was very nice wish I got her business card 😫.


#2: Took a ride on the ponies, I didn’t know little Tony could ride the ponies until the guy handling the ponies said he could, so he got to ride by himself on a pony right behind his big sister Nevaeh. Tony and I thought he was going to be a little nervous or kinda scared but he was the complete     opposite, he loved it πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’• he was holding onto the saddle and looking down at the pony like what is  this huge thing I’m sitting on moving around like this LOL πŸ˜‚.




#3: Shark jumper slide, which was the tallest slide there. Nevaeh was a bit scared to go up the ladder to get to the top so I went up with her and slid down with her, but actually I was wearing a slick material pants that made me go down so fast I was infront of her. It was a little scary actually for both of us because we weren’t expecting it to be so fast.


#4: Played a game to win gold fish. Pay two tokens for a small bucket full of ping pong balls you had to throw and make into small round vases to get a gold fish. It took us three buckets but Nevaeh won her gold fish on her own LOL Tony and I tried to make it into the small vases but each throw was   unsuccessful 🀦🏽‍♀️, Nevaeh threw three winning tosses into the vases and won her own gold fish πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘πŸ½.



#5: Petting zoo, I’m not a big fan of being in these so Tony went inside with her while I stayed out with little Tony because I am secretly scared of being caged like a animal, Nevaeh wasn’t scared to pet anything LOL she pet all the farm animals in there. They had goats, bunnies, 1 cow, 1 lama and 2 chickens to pet, Nevaeh even fed the goats food she is a warrior girl.

#6: Enjoyed the food and beverages, we ate chicken tacos nachos and churros with the best homemade leomande ever ! Nevaeh also enjoyed a blueberry green apple slush.


 


 



OVERVIEW OF WHAT WE DID AT THE CHURCH HARVEST FESTIVAL

Then right after we left the pumpkin patch we went to a church Harvest Festival in Compton, it was a family member’s church. I didn’t take pictures during this because I left my phone charger at home and it was on severe low battery at that point 🀦🏽‍♀️πŸ’―.

They had games, food and drinks, a jumper and vendors who sold their products, the kids played gsmes for raffle tickets that were for them to get a gift off the prize table. Nevaeh got herself a Doc Mcstuffins puzzle and little Tony got a mini beach ball πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½, we got to talk to some good people and listen to inspirational Gospel music enjoyed the company of like minded people of all walks of life.

It was a long day, but all worth it to see my kids smile while having fun, I love to see my kids enjoying themself and getting to do something new like this was fun for us to. When we pulled up to the pumpkin patch Nevaeh’s face lit up and she was so excited to see all the stuff and was surprised since she originally thought we were going to church service that morning 😁. I hope you enjoyed  this post and will go watch my YouTube vlog videos. Stay blessed and keep God first, taking care of your kids and making them happy is pleasing to God.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#FamilyDayOut #VlogVideoGalore #GoodFamilyFunDay #HappyKidsGoodDay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD