MY TOP 5 FAVORITE MOVIES

Hello fashionista,

So much has been going on I lost track of how much time I haven't been posting any content, sorry about that and I will be sure to catch up on all my post series ASAP. In the past month I have come up with great post content ideas and have noticed that all of you like when I share in a more personal way and I appreciate your interest in what I share openingly with you πŸ’―πŸ’•.

MY TOP FAVORITE MOVIES

1. Act of valor
2. The devil wears Prada
3. Man on fire
4. Beyond the lights
5. Resident evil

My favorite movies list is a lot like my fashion sense...versatile, because although I'm a fashionista I have a few more talents some what reflecting the movies on that list.

WHY THESE MOVIES?    

I believe strongly that there's a purpose to be finished in life and everyone goes through their own trials and tribulations and thats why these movies are on my favorites list and I am a big movie person who loves having movie nights. Life is warefare knowledge and ability are essential, to accomplishing your purpose and fighting for it.


I really like war movies because in life there are a lot of unexpected situations with a strong passion to come out on top or accomplishing something life changing; it's very interesting to learn about history.

Of course I love fashion so "chick flicks" reflect  my goal of making a impact on the fashion industry and finding true love, because I want to be married to the man I love.

Action and zombies are enjoyable because it gives you a glimpse of a intense fast pased life and a sience fiction combined with a hint of mild horror.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been so many difficult trials and tribulations that I've dealt with in my life and although I've overcome the hurt of those times, I've had the chance to reflect on how I felt then realizing I underestimated my own strength. You won't get anywhere if your doubtful of yourself, know your capability and never give anyone a reason to doubt that about you.

MY MANY MANY TALENTS

A side  from fashion, like I've mentioned before I'm a self proclaimed journalist
here is a list of my top writting topics:

* NFL
* Lifestyle
* Body positivity
* Self love
* Book reviews
* Music



I hope you enjoyed what you read, please feel free to leave feedback using which ever meathod you wantt. Inspiration comes in many forms use fashion to express visually what moves you, I say this a lot but fashion is limitless it's true trust me fashionistas. Take risks with styles but most importantly have fun and be yourself, personality is essential to fashion. Stay blessed and keep God first.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#MovieLover #FavoriteMovies #Multitalented

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD