COUPLES FASHION INSPIRATION

Hello fashion lovers,

Lately I've been seeing a lot of couples fashion posted across social media and decided it was about time I created one of my own LOL so today that's what I will be sharing with all of you. I don't share many or any pictures of Tony (My husband) in blog posts mainly, because I only talk about women's fashion and that will change within the next few weeks, so please stay tuned for that.

TONY'S OOTD

Hat: New era
Top: Tyrone
Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Stacy Adam's in the Maddison style (navy/brown)




We had a family event and I was so excited to see him dress up, because usually he wears a t shit with sneakers but he promises to dress like this more often when we have events and stuff to do ๐Ÿ‘ I soo agree with him on that he looks handsome right ladies?.

MY OOTD

Top: Swap meet
Pants: Amazon
Shoes: Gucci slides



I've been rocking my natural hair and embracing my curls a lot more now then usual, so it's rare to catch me with my hair up because I love wearing my curls down.
I am waiting to share my head wrap style with you as soon as I get my new one's I will be sure to share those with you as well #TeamNaturalHair. I have been really into wearing high waisted pants and shorts ever since the Summer and these pants are in that trend, I LOVE THESE PANTS there is a chain that hangs across the top where a belt would go but I took it off since I don't always wear it on there.

I hope you found some inspiration in this post from my  look or Tony's for your husband or boyfriend, feel free to send me feedback. Thank you for reading today I love hanging out with you ladies. Stay blessed and keep God first.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

#CouplesFashion #StylenistaSquad #Gucci #StacyAdams #MyHusbandIsFlyierThenYours



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD