GIRLS DAY WITH NEVAEH

Hello fashionistas,

I had a few things to take care of and took my daughter with me and turned it into a girl's day and unfortunately I was unable to record a vlog due to my phone battery being extremely low and we had a full day on a little battery juice. I will make it up to you soon and create great new vlogs and content with my mini me Nevaeh that you will love, but I', unsure when I will actually upload those so keep a eye out for that.

MY GIRLS DAY WITH MY TWIN NEVAEH

I had some errands to run and doctor appointments to take care of, Nevaeh wasn't letting me go alone so I brought her along. I had hoped she would want to stay home due to these extreme heat and dry humidity we have been having in LA for the past few months, but that didn't stop her from wanting to spend time with Mommy LOL.

Nevaeh is always interested in what I do when it comes to my OOTD fashion posts with heels and sometimes hops into my pictures to strike her pose, showing me her modeling interests LOL. So when she seen me taking selfies on our bus ride it was no surprise to me that she said "Mommy stop taking selfies and take my picture I want to be cute to", She says the cutest things and of course I couldn't say no she just kept giving me pose after pose.

Throughout our day I kept getting compliments on her dress and sandals, a bus driver even asked where she got her purple earrings because they were so cute LOL Nevaeh is a very well mannered little girl so she says thank you when someone compliments her, says hi and bye to people and compliments others on stuff she likes.

I have created a mini fashionista and I love it LOL she loves shopping, her favorite colors are pink and purple, she loves sparkling things, my little pony is cute, all the Disney princesses are her favorite, Barbie in princess sparkle is one of her favorite cartoon movies ever and she is a great big sister to Tony II.












NEVAEH"S OOTD BREAKDOWN

Dress: H&M
Sandals: Okie dokie
Jewelry: Homemade by her Grannie (Dad's Mom)
MY OOTD BREAKDOWN

Top: Swap meet
Pants: Ross
Sunglasses: Swap meet
Bag: Micheal Kors

I hope you enjoyed my post with Nevaeh today and look forward to sharing more girl's days with you soon. Stay inspired, keep doing what makes you happy people will talk shit regardless of what goodness you have going on so brush it off stop giving to many fucks and continue to do you ladies because your beautiful beyond belief if you don't believe that look in the mirror it's staring you in the face embrace yourself. Stay blessed and keep God first, remember only the most high knows your purpose in life don't seek the answer from your friends, boyfriend or husband and for damn sure don't read self help books those are fake news for easy manipulated people don't join the crowd stand out of it like a titanium diamond untarnished from bullshit, I know you can do it because I have join me.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

#GirlsDayOut #MiniFashionistaInTraining #WelcomeToMyLife #StyleSquad #FashionistaSquadGoalsForLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD