4TH OF JULY FASHION

Hello fashionistas,

With the 4th of July coming next week, I'm looking online for styles to share with you ladies and help me to choose what I want to buy to wear to this years family 4th of July gathering. I know for sure that I want a crop top set but undecided on the actual color LOL red white and blue are the traditional colors but as usual I want to stir away from what majority of people will be wearing because I dislike looking and dressing like everyone else. Summer is colorful and has so many fun prints to choose from that's exactly the style I'm looking for and want to take a risk on my fashion choice and finally try the crop top high waist trend for my up coming gathering.

CROP TOP SET IDEAS












I just need to decide on a shorts set, pants set or skirt set, but once I find it I will know what will be my top choice these sets in this post are screenshots I found online as usual, but I will be going to a actual store to purchase my outfit along with my kids and husbands. It's a tradition of ours to get new outfits for the family for every Holiday and we haven't gotten matching ones yet so hopefully this 4th of July can change that or at least my husband and son can match each other while me and my daughter dress like twins as well LOL. It's been a steamy Summer so I don't want to wear anything that will make me feel hotter, but I also don't want to be cold so I might have to bring a throw blanket with me to cuddle with little Tony underneath during the firework show and I hope he isn't scared so we can enjoy it because last year he was sleeping during it.

My daughter Nevaeh will probably want to get a dress or skirt outfit, those are her favorite as she says LOL she also loves to dress a little like me so I'm looking forward to see what she chooses. My daughter is a fashionista in her own way and although she is three years old she knows what she likes and doesn't like so clothes shopping with her is easy as long as she doesn't start wanting to get everything cute that she sees LOL. My husband has a great eye for little Tony's fashion so I know he will have him looking pretty fly and I always trust his opinion because although fashion isn't really his expertise he knows what he's doing as well, so I will be sure to share our 4th of July family style in my 4th of July post and be sure to get a picture of all of us together for a family fly day picture. Of course I want to wear heels, but I'm not sure because of the grass area the kids will be playing in but I can also get wedges to go with my outfit so I will just have to see when we go shopping, clothes shopping is always a family affair we always shop together for clothes my husband and son go one way while I take Nevaeh with me to the girl's section LOL meeting up when we find what we are looking for LOL.

Thank you ladies for reading and being loyal fashion dolls, I appreciate that you read my posts and I love that I can help you ladies with fashion choices it's a honor to share with you ladies. Always be yourself, people don't have to understand you for you to be cool or excepted because regardless of all that your amazing, beautiful, loved and fabulous which is something nobody can take away from you. Unfortunately we all have haters who criticize us, but a hater will always have something to say if they wish they could have something you have or to live a similar lifestyle as yours. Trust me ladies I went through it last year with someone I use to be best friends with, I stopped being her friend because she didn't respect that I changed my lifestyle I have kids and I'm married so I don't have time to go clubbing or go out for drunken fun bar hopping. This woman decided to block me on social media and talk shit about me because I'm a fashion blogger and influencer LOL I wanted to talk to her but that didn't happen she wouldn't be woman enough to make the call which kind of sucks because I have no issues with her I just would rather not be friends with someone who can't except that I've changed my life I miss her and wish her nothing but the best regardless if we don't talk anymore. Stay blessed and keep God first today's verse of the day Philippians 4:7 says and the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#4thOfJulyStyleChoices #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #BloggerLifestyle

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD