OOTD GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Hello fashion dolls,

Today was a long day I went to the DMV to renew my ID and it took so long it felt like they were never going to call my number, I was there for two in a half hours. I also had a chance to go out to a comedy show with my big sister tonight at the Laugh Factory, but I will share more about that later in this post. The DMV always takes a long time but today was the longest I've ever waited to be called there, it was packed with so many people that I had to stand for about a hour and thirty minutes before any seats were empty. And by the time I left the DMV it was one hour away from closing.

OOTD BREAK DOWN

Top: Occasion
Pants: Just be...
Sneakers: Air Jordan Retro



 

I love to be comfortable during hot days, but I have to admit that today's heat kind of surprised me since I wasn't expecting it and wore some hot stretch pants LOL but I was still looking cute. With all those people in that building today it wasn't warm in there because of the air conditioner being on, thank goodness since there was so many people there was people standing along the sides. 

GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH BIG SISTER

Tonight was a special girl's night out because I went out with my big sister to a comedy show featuring my favorite Dane Cook ! I was so happy to have gone, he is so funny and Jamie Kennedy was there to and we really enjoyed the show. We had a few drinks, talked some girl talk, ate some tacos and laughed all night it was something I have been needing for awhile now. As Mother's we need some time to ourselves and tonight was one night where we both could unwind and have a night without the kids, although I love spending time with my babies I do need some time for me.

I changed my shirt before we went to the comedy show, because I wasn't sure if it was going to be cold inside the comedy club so I put on a long sleeve cardigan to have a more casual style with my pants and sneakers. Now that I've finally been to a comedy show I may have showed up in sneakers for my first time, but next time I go to a comedy show I will be dressed to impress in heels because some female attendees were fashionably dressed in cocktail attire and heels #FashionStatement.






It was a lot of fun tonight and it made up for the fact that I spent my whole afternoon at the DMV LOL. Thank you for reading and following me I have a few new things coming up so keep a eye out for all my new content soon. It's ok to need or want time for yourself when your a parent, there's nothing wrong with needing time to collect yourself because your always so busy taking care of everyone else sometimes you need to stop or slow down on something you tend to put more attention into. If you don't have yourself and mind under control how can you even bring yourself to attempt to care for another person or even kids? YOU CANT, so balance them out !.
Take fashion risks, stay blessed and keep God first, todays verse of the day goes as follows: 
Isaiah 43:2 says When thou passest through the waters, I will be there and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when you walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

#OOTD #GirlsNight #LaughFactory #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD