SUMMERTIME OUTINGS AND BLOG FEATURE UPDATE

Hello fashionistas,

I've been m.i.a awhile, but have so much going on it was a challenge to balance my blogger life and that's no excuse to stop posting, but I just started a new job and it's keeping me busy and more tired then I'm use to but I'm blessed to have the opportunity given to me so can't really complain. Although my new job has taken up most of my time, it hasn't stopped me from going out with my family to enjoy this beautiful Summer we are having that un-fortunitly brings extreme heat waves LOL and I just couldn't help but take cute pictures of the kids that I want to share with you today, that just shows how busy they have been these past few days LOL.

SUMMER TIME OUTINGS WITH MY MUNCHKINS



  

The crazy heat sucks more when your taking the bus all the time to handle business and to take the  kids out to do fun stuff, but my kids love to go out and do stuff so I make the exception and be sure

to
 pack enough water to hydrate a whole football team LOL. As you can see, little Tone has so much fun he falls asleep on the ride home, we often take the bus to get to our destination and then get a ride back home by Lyft or a family member depending on the occasion we go out.

Nevaeh's look

Top: Mommy is my besties
Shorts: ADIDAS
Sneakers: Puma Roma

Little Tone's look

Onesie: Gerber
Overalls: Sesame Street, Elmo
Sneakers: Nike KD 8

MY BLOG FEATURE UPDATE

I was recently emailed about a possible feature on LookVine in May and the beginning of June, both months I was features in a style post on their website with two different styled looks I sent them for my part in the featured article. As a blogger it is a huge deal and incredible honor to be approached by brands of any kind to be featured in a article or blog post, so of course I am excited to share my experience with all of you today. I was so excited to get the email to be offered the opportunity to be in a feature, I always do a small victory dance LOL because to know that brands see me and acknowledge that they like what I do feels so good, because it's a goal of mine to reach women and teens across the world with my story or fashion so I love it when someone reaches out to me. Thank you LookVine for featuring me not once but twice and I look forward to working with you guys again, hopefully soon and it's a honor to be apart of something that can help someone with their fashion and to be given another platform to do that is cool.

   June's LookVine feature 




  May's LookVine feature 
http://lookvine.com/styles/2018/06/10-trendy-outfit-ideas-to-upgrade-your-look-2/


I am a blessed blogger to have been given any of these features and opportunities to be apart of fashion history in a sense, thank you to anyone and everyone who has ever reached out to me for blogger collabs or features I appreciate each and every one of you more then you may know. Keep your a look out for more awesome blogger features to come in the near future, you never know when or where you will find my fashionable little self next LOL.

Always be yourself and continue to chase your dreams, you never know what opportunity will come your way, people may not agree or understand why you work so hard on stuff that they know nothing about but I promise you that your work wont go unseen it's a proven fact that hard work, consistency and persistence goes a long way. Continue to take fashion risks they also are a proven fact to produce goodness LOL, just keep a fashionable vision alive and you will always have something unique to strut your stuff in fashionably. Stay blessed and keep God first, the verse of the day- John 3;20-21 says For everyone that doeth evil hateh the light neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

#LookVineFeatures #StyleGoesViral #Bloggerlife #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD