BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS FOR NEVAEH

Hello fashionistas,

One of my favorite things to do as a Mom is come up with good birthday party ideas, because I love to put together something that the kids will love and remember throughout their childhood. When I was growing up, my Mom would have a few decorations for my birthday parties and a good cake with my favorite cartoon characters on top, those are the memories I want for my kids. Although my daughter's birthday isn't until July I decided to just take a look at a few things since this year we aren't really having a party for her, we are going to take her to Knotts Berry Farm for her first time ever. Nevaeh is going to turn 4 years old and she is super excited to be going to Knotts this year because her big sister Oddy is going to be spending the summer with us so we will have one busy family fun summer 2018 and Nevaeh can hardly keep herself from talking about it LOL #SoCute #ExcitedToHaveFun.

NEVAEH'S 4TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS





Although we aren't throwing an actual party we will be having a birthday dinner on her actually birthday and get her a really cool themed cake. I want to get a few decorations to make it look nice around the house, get themed plates/napkins, and play music from whatever movie her theme is from to set the mood for a great party.

Theme of choice: Moana/hawaiian 

Birthday cake: Red velvet with cream cheese frosting

Food: Hawaiian chicken kabobs, BBQ chicken, Hawaiian bread, fired rice, shrimp, pineapple, mango, avocado salad and mixed veggies

Drinks: Pineapple mango juice, tropical fruit smoothies, fruit punch mixed with lemonade fresh fruit slices, ice tea and some soda

GIFT IDEAS




 

MOANA COSTUME

 

MOANA TENT


MOANA ISLAND ADVENTURE SET



MOANA'S MAGICAL NECKLACE


MOANA 12" DOLL



SINGING MOANA DOLL AND FRIENDS


MOANA SWING N SOUNDS MAUI


  • Moana toys/clothes 
  • Bed sets
  • Paw Patrol
  • Pj masks
  • Disney princesses 
  • Monster High Coloring 
  • Drawing or painting materials 
  • Books 
  • Jewelry

Of course I had to add a few things for little Tony as well LOL he likes the movie Moana and the boy character Maui so when I seen the toys and shirt I had to include them in Nevaeh's post as well. Where one is the other isn't far behind #SiblingLoveForever #StrongBond
I'm looking forward to my daughter's birthday, to see her excitement when we walk into Knotts and the happiness she will express while she waits in line to get on rides. For her first time going to Knotts I want to make sure she has a great time, so I plan to buy the picture you take at the end of the ride for her scrapbook that I'm going to get her as a gift for her birthday so she can put all her Summer memories in it and continue to add pictures along the way.
Kids grow up so quickly, Nevaeh is turning 4 years old in July and my step daughter Oddy will be 9 years old in October, Little Tony will be 2 years old in October and Drayton will be 8 in November, damn my kids are getting bigger and they make me feel like I'm old when I'm really not old at all. Being a parent is a challenging job, you pick up the same toys 4-9 times a day, kids fight each other, yelling, crying, stinky diapers and temper tantrums is a routine you seem to hold on a daily basis and although it gets overwhelming at times I wouldn't change it for anything in the world because without my kids I wouldn't be the woman I am today #KidsAreBlessings.

Thank you for reading, I know there are so many breaks and pauses in my posting but I appreciate that you keep coming back, sometimes life throws stuff my way it gets clogged up with everything else I'm attempting to accomplish. I do my best to pick up the pieces and get right back on track and lately I've been working hard on new content to share so it means a lot that you have stuck around. Fashion isn't about following rules or wearing something because you saw someone else wearing it, fashion is about taking risks stepping out of the box and put together a look with items you find to be "not your style" and it's proven in a lot of fashion icons in the celebrity world trying new things do work out if you pay attention to detail. Stay blessed and keep God first, the verse of the day reads as follows:
Matthew 6:33 says But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

#MamaDuties #BirthdayPlanning #PlanEarly #PartyOnBudget #BloggerMomLifestyle

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣❣


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD