BRAND AMBASSADOR UPDATE FOR MY HAIR GROWTH JOURNEY

Hello fashionistas,

It's been awhile since I've shared with you ladies sorry about that, just been trying to sort out some new stuff that I have coming up that have taken majority of my time up getting it all set up and confirmed. Now, if you have been following me for awhile you should know by now that I am a brand ambassador and it's been way to long since I've shared with you some of the stuff I've been up to, so today you get a peek into my new brand ambassador collaboration. 

MY COCOA LOCKS JOURNEY

I have been wanting to grow my hair for awhile now and I've finally started thanks to cocoa locks, It's a tastey way to grow your hair giving you two options to choose from which is either hot chocolate or shake mix. I choose the hot chocolate first and it's a hair growth packet good for one month and let me tell you ladies it works ! I've seen results already, I love cocoa locks it tastes so good. I've had some pretty challenging stuff happen within the past few months that caused me to experience a little hair loss, so I'm thankful to have joined cocoa locks brand ambassador program and help regrow my healthy hair back.

I'm sharing two pictures today from my journey, the first one is the newest and the second was from the very beginning of my hair growth journey. I'm all about natural hair and taking care of my hair keeping strong so when I noticed some of my hair coming out I was sad, but once I researched into it I discovered that it's normal for stress to cause hair loss in someone who is going through high levels of stress.






I'm happy to have finally updated you on something that I'm working on and will continue to share my hair growth journey with you as it progresses. I'm not sure how long I want to grow my hair out to but all I do know is the results are real and I'm glad that it tastes good to, but when I receive my next package of cocoa locks hair growth product I'm going to try the shake. If your looking to start your hair growth journey you should try out cocoa locks and you will be seeing new hair growth within a few weeks after starting, if you stay consistent with drinking the product of you choice.

Thank you for reading and following my blog, I hope to see you come back and check out all the cute, chic, fun, trendy, creative and stuff that I share. Remember to be yourself/keep it real and watch all the haters fall in line, because people there are people who wish they were like you or wish they had something you have simply because they are miserable with themselves. Don't forget to keep an eye out for more of my hair growth journey with cocoa locks, I will also be working on some YouTube videos on what hair products I'm using during my hair growth journey right now.

* JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T MOVE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE PEOPLE GET MAD, I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M THE SHIT ! - Fashionista Chrystal

Stay blessed and keep God first, here is the verse of the day that I would like to share today: Exodus 14:14 says The Lord shall fight for you, ye shall hold your peace. 

#HairGrowthJourney #CocoaLocks #BrandAmbassadorLifestyle #LoveMyBloggerLife


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD