OOTD SUMMER SLAY

Hello fashion dolls,

It was a hot day in LA and although I love living here the heat can become to much to handle at times hitting all time highs.  Summer for me is about dressing for the weather, because I don't like to feel hot since it causes me to get cranky LOL I would need to cool off to change my mood.
All Summer I plan to wear crop tops and my daughter's birthday is coming up in July, so that's when I plan to put together a cute crop top style for her birthday surprise we have planned.

 One of my Summer wardrobe essentials would be to wear comfortable, breathable, loose and light colored clothing when it's a hot day. Because when you wear clothing with heavy or thick material when you sweat it soaks into your outfit all day, which can eventually create a odor that will stay on the fabric as well. Summer is bright and colorful so play with the prints, patterns shades, hues of any color you want there is no limit, fashion is all about expression what will your's be?, Mine personally will be to ALWAYS try new things in fashion and express my strength/happiness when I put together a look.

MY OOTD BREAK DOWN

Top: January 7 USA
Pants: YiTong
Sneakers: Air Jordan Retro 1




So far this is my favorite crop top that I have and the floral pattern with lavender makes me love it ! I love to play around with high waisted bottoms paired with crop tops, because I love that trend it's stylish. When it's hot of course my go to hairstyle will be a bun, I don't need my hair making my neck sweat or my hair getting frizzy from the dryness and heat although sometimes I do wear my hair down with curls during the Summer but that depends on how hot it will be. 

THE KIDS OOTD BREAK DOWN

Nevaeh's outfit

Top; Target
Leggings: Crush
Sneakers: Puma

Tony II outfit: Body Glove
Sneakers: Nike KD 8



Nevaeh always wants to help me so when she seen the kids shopping carts in Ralph's she had to push her own and of course Tone will want to walk around with her pushing it side by side. It was so cute watching them together, as people walked by us they were all saying "Aww they are so cute" they were just smiling and being themselves despite all the people around them. Nevaeh is a great big sister, she teaches him so much stuff for example, how to say certain words, how to use something, what not to touch and what not to do it's the cutest thing ever to see and I get to see it everyday. #ProudMamaMoment #MyMunchkins #LoveMyKids #GroceryShopping.

Thank you so much for reading and following my blog, it's a honor to share my fashion and life with you ladies because if I reach or touch just one of you in some way then my purpose is being used in the way it's intended to be. I love helping people whether it's fashion advice or life advice, seeing someone happy from something I said or shared with them is a wonderful feeling to me. 
Always take fashion risks, because when you play around with fashion you will begin to see the vision for your outfit come together and be the most fashionable person of the day. 
Stay blessed and keep God first, the verse of the day for June 4, 2018 is as follows:
Palms 33:18 says Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy. 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD