FASHION CATCH UP ✔

Hello fashion dolls,
I've been a little behind on posting due to family hardships, but I am going to share some pictures I've been wanting to show you. I hope you all are staying warm, these days It's been super cold and very windy as well.

LATE PHOTO SHARE POSTS

Look #1
*Top: Ross
Pants: Ross
Shoes: Unknown brand flats

I like to share pictures of my babies and soon I'm going to do a whole post about kids fashions featuring my daughter Nevaeh, so I'm looking forward to that project.

Be inspired, fashion at your own risk and rules, fashion has no limits and always be different.
Keep God first and stay blessed.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHINISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD