VFSC DAY#3 OOTD ✔

Hello fahsionistas

Today was a great day at Vanity Fair Social Club, not that it's been anything less that; It was a warm day today, so I wore something breathable and airy. Since the start of this VFSC event I've been attending by myself and since it's my first time being invited to this event, I don't know anyone yet so I'm learning as I go.
I continue to meet and talk to some nice, funny and interesting people from bloggers to social advocates who I hope to get to know a little more and possibly network with them as well. When I don't know anyone I tend to be very quiet, closed in and a bit nervous but once I break the ice when interacting with someone new, I can have a decent conversation for as long as they can listen LOL.

EVENT PROGRAMMING OF THE DAY

Discussion#1
The Art Of Costume Design featuring the costume designer Sandy Powell; She was costume designer for Carol and Cinderella.
Hosted by Julie Miller Senior Hollywood writer for vanityfair.com.

Question for Sandy What is your favorite costume from Carol?

Sandy said "The costume in the scene that was with the fur coat"

Question for Sandy Did you keep any costumes from the movie? Do you wear anything from the movie?

Sandy said "I kept the fur coat and wear it"

Discussion#2
A World Of Influences: Designing makeup for Mad Max: Fury Road. Featuring Lesley Vanderwalt the makeup artist, hosted by SunHee Grinnell.

DISCUSSION#3
Equal Means Equal Campaign. Featuring Patricia Arquette, hosted by Nell Scovell Vanity Fair contributor.

Equal Means Equal is a documentary that took seven years to be finished.

Patricia's overview of the film: “This movie is a crash course of equal rights, the brutal reality women go through daily” and “We are going to talk about this movie, educate our daughters on our rights as women. We dont need a chick flick we need a chick flick of what really goes on in life for us”

INFORMATION ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT AND ACTUAL STATISTICS

We need the equal rights amendment to make job salaries equal to that of men in the working community. There are more women working minimum wage jobs.

The US has the highest rate of women imprisonment and most of those women have been through a sexual trauma in the past few years, because they got into trouble with the man in their life or family members.

A woman gets 15-20 years in prison for murdering a man but if a man murders a woman he gets 2-6 years in prison.

OTHER TOPICS PATRICA DISCUSSED

Patricia “I have nothing to complain about and never have until women stopped having equal rights in america and all over the world”

Patricia “the boy from the movie boyhood spent the night at my house and I was doing his laundry and told him work is coming into reality” LOL

Patricia "20% of congress is female and last time I checked thats not a take over" she laughed.

Patricia "I don't have fuck you money but I have, I can't stand your voice money hahaha my Dad told me that once"

She is a very sweet and humble woman who believes in equal rights for women and for everyone as well. Please sign the petition and share with your friends, family and social media followers because it's important for ALL women to be eduated about our equal rights.

Ok ladies, I hope you liked the post and all the Q&A I included. I will continue to share my VFSC experience, but sadly tomorrow is the final day and I know Vanity Fair has something awesome in store for us. Keep God First and stay blessed.

#VFSC #PATRICIAARQUETTE

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD