SUPERBOWL50 GAME DAY✔

Hello fashionistas :D

Last Sunday was NFL Super Bowl Sunday for the 50th anniversary. I had the pleasure of attending the tailgate experience and I will share my game day info a little later in the post.
Go Broncos #AfcChamps
#SB50Champs.

SB50 EXPERIENCE

I made it my mission to get myself to SB50, because for the first time the Super Bowl wasn't out of state it was held at Levi stadium in Santa Clara this years 50th annual Super Bowl game; Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers. Having the opportunity to see my favorite team play in the biggest game of the NFL and travel north with family and friends, was definitely a blessing within itself. I've been to the San Fransisco Bay Area before for my first time when I was growing up, but the SB50 road trip was definitely a long journey and a 5 hour drive from LA to the Bay area with family/friends, was something I've never done before and I'm happy I decided to go.
There was only one parking lot available for tailgating GREEN LOT 4 and that's where all fans from different teams party in the parking lot. We had the ultimate tailgate experience, our  parking was 1.7 miles from Levi stadium and it was so much walking LOL I got tired and cramps in my legs.

The environment and atmosphere was great, everyone we talked to was nice and it didn't matter if they were fans of the opposing team it was a fun, respectful and rare chance to attend. My fiance Tony bought the tailgate ticket from a business partner of the Levi stadium that sales tickets for NFL events held there.
My SB50 road trip crew was as follows: Nika (sister figure) Kimora, Devon, Dartanyian (Nika kids) Nevaeh, Me, Tony and my Dad, we enjoyed ourselves.

EVENT OVERVIEW

There wasn't much events for tailgaters to do but hang out in front of the stadium, because Super Bowl city was only in San Fransisco :( so we hung out in front of the stadium.

CELEBRITY FAN OUT

While we hung out in front of Levi stadium, with fellow NFL fans we were lucky enough to see four Celebrities :D.
1st I saw Eli Manning walking towards the entrance with his Dad Archie and one of his daughters, when I recognized who he was I took off running in his direction asking for a picture and he was in hurry so all I got was the top of Eli's head LOL :)

2nd my fiance Tony spotted James Harden from NBA team Houston Rockets who was accompanied by his teammates Josh Smith and Trevor Ariza. Tony walked up to James Harden and shook his hand saying "what's up man" it was so awesome to bad I was to late capturing the photo evidence LOL :(

3rd I seen Tom Brady and his Wife Giselle. Tony ran up and hugged him, but Tom Brady was walking so fast I couldn't get the picture :(

I was happy to get a chance to attend the Super Bowl even though it was just to tailgate and hang out by Levi stadium. Keep God first and stay blessed PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD