ARTICLE FILM REVIEW AND Q&A

Hello fashionistas

I'm doing something different for this post today and sharing a wonderful opportunity I was given to write an article and film review for (dancer) actress and producer Dawn Noel. I hope you guys enjoy what I wrote as much as I enjoyed writing it.

MY FILM REVIEW
22 years By Dawn Noel
Film review

This film is something anyone can relate to and can be useful for someone who has been having trouble with how to handle difficult situations or relationships. It was inspiring for me, because I have always had a issue with giving people a second chance.

This film has helped me realize how giving someone a second chance can impact you and your daily life, if you allow it to eat at you for never thinking twice about meeting up with the person who hurt you. Never not allow a person to explain their faults just because too much time has passed or because you feel some type of way about the situation that hurt you.

I encourage everyone to watch this film and dare you not to inspired.

MY DAWN NOEL ARTICLE

Dawn Noel is a accomplished professional dancer, she started her dancing career with Koresh dance company, ballet hispancio and was amazing in the Broadway Lion King. She also was a featured dancer on tour with Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.

Dawn is also expanding her career by adding more jobs on her belt in film and TV, she has also played lead roles in indie films as well. She has been featured in the following shows
*All my children
*NCIS
*NCIS: LA
*Glee

Before writing my article and film review, I had the pleasure of talking to Dawn and interviewing her via phone call. She lovely to talk with, easy going, thoughtful and was very nice to answer all my questions.

My Q & A with Dawn Noel

Me: What made you transition into so many different jobs in your career?

Dawn "They are all on the same belt of performing and is a form of expression. We all just have to have that drive to do what we love and I knew I couldn't dance forever it was taking a toll on my body"

Me: When something your doing doesn't go as planned, how do you handle that negativity?

Dawn "Stuff like that happens all the time. I would have to say, stay calm, because things won't always go as planned. Try to have another plan just in case something does go wrong. Have a good team and support system"

Me: What advice could give other women about following their dreams and taking the steps they need to have the career they want?

Dawn "Be ok with rejection, but continue to push. Do the work, take classes and never stop learning, life is to short to not go after what you want"

Dawn wants to inspire others to live to their full potential.

Make sure to follow Dawn Noel and her film 22 years on social media 

Twitter www.twitter.com/22yearsfilm

Facebook
www.facebook.com/twentytwoyearsshortfilm

Instagram @22yearsfilm

Also check out her website www.dawn-noel.com

IMDB page
www.imdb.com/title/tt4332778\?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

22 years film trailer link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEyWPPmSg0&feature=youtu.be

I hope you all enjoy my article and film review. Stay inspired to take risks to get yourself known in the industry your attempting to make a difference in. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#lovetowrite #happytodothis

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

  1. Dawn...Awesome..proud of you and your film...looking to work with you at some point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn...Awesome..proud of you and your film...looking to work with you at some point

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD